After Ritual Things

It was the next morning and Serenity was still shifted into her wolf. She walked currently lying away from the brother since Klaus was now Human and naked. She barely let her wolf out so she basked in the sun while the brothers talked. Elijah walked over to Serenity and bent down rubbing her back. "He's a pain in my ass sometimes." Elijah mutters.

Serenity laughs at this. She shifts back to her human form suddenly scaring Elijah. He quickly takes his suit jacket off and hands it to her.

"Warn me next time please." He says. She laughs as se stretches her body and buttoning the jacket. "I can't make any promises." She says walking ahead of him.

She walks up to Klaus. "So... I know you know something of the curse to a werewolf bite."

Klaus internally smirks. This girl was way too smart. "What makes you say that?"

"Because I know there are perks to you breaking your curse..." She trails off before she stops and think. "You're the cur. You being an hybrid your blood is the curse to a werewolf bite."

Klaus stops at her explanation. "How the hell did you figure that at?"

"Because there is no way you can only make hybrids with your blood. There has to be more to it." She says.

Klaus looks at her then at Elijah who shrugs.

"She figured out you were in Alaric body before i could connect the dots." He tells him.

"Klaus looks back at Serenity who was looking at him with a pleading look. "No, I have a plan. So no I am not giving out my blood."

"But, My best friend is dying! The same person that made sure my plan plus your plan went through!" She yells.

"I thank him for that but I still have other plans in motion and saving him isn't one of them." He says walking ahead.

Serenity turns to Elijah as tears start to form in her eyes. Elijah sighed, he sometimes hated his brother cruel ways. He wraps his arms around a crying Serenity.

Klaus did feel bad, he was going to save Damon but he had other things he needed to do. He needed to have something to hang over Stefan head to get him on his side.

"I'm going home and shower, if you need me I'll be with Damon." She says going to leave but Elijah stops her.

"That is not a good idea. He is not in his right state of mind and he is very dangerous right now." He warns her.

"Well if ugly over there won't help then I need to be there for him like he's always there for me."

Klaus rolls his eyes at her foolish insult. "I'm anything but ugly."

"You are ugly. Maybe not looks but that personality is ugly and old. Maybe you should try being... helpful and stop being the old hag you are." She says with her back turned to him.

Elijah hides his laughs as Klaus looked at her shocked. No one had ever spoken to him like that and some women he just met a weak ago called him an old hag.

"I would tread lightly." He says trying to threaten her.

"I would tread lightly." She says mocking him. "Come up with something better and maybe I'll find you scary."

Klaus walks away not saying anything. He was not about to put up with this childish behavior. Serenity looks at a laughing Elijah.

"I would watch my back."Elijah says jokingly.

Serenity smiles. "I'll make sure I do. But I'm all sticky and nasty so I'll see you later."

He nods and pulls her closer pulling her into a kiss. Serenity kisses him back as she wraps her arms around his neck