The dance Part 2

"There you are." Damon says.

Alaric walks in. "I'm sorry I'm late."

"Hey, I need you to put me and Serenity down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon's aye to Alaric.

"Okay we find him and then what? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asks.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can Chanel if you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie says with confidence.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest baddest vampire around." Alaric says.

"Idk I'd think you've gotten a crush on Klaus the way you're talking Alaric." Serenity says.

Damon laughs. "He kinda got a point though I mean what if he..." he speeds towards Bonnie but she pushes him back with her magic.

Serenity laughs. "Again!"

Damon shoots her a look.

"It doesn't matter if he's an original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can."

Serenity claps. "We love the confidence! You go girl!"

Bonnie smiles while Alaric has a somewhat scared look.

Serenity looks to Damon. "I'm going home to change."

He nods. "I'll pick you up. "

She smiles and make her way out the door one her way she 'mistakenly' bumps into Alaric. "Oops my bad."

Serenity was now at home finishing up her outfit.

This might be more 70's 😭. But you can always imagine something different

She turns to Elijah. "How do I look?"

"Amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, any words that describes how pretty you look."

Serenity blushes. "Thank you. This doesn't make my stomach stand out or anything?"

Elijah gives her a look. "You look beautiful my love. Absolutely stunning. I'm sure everyone will see that."

"You're to sweet sometimes. Makes me get butterflies in my stomach." She says as he pulls her closer.

"Then I'm doing everything right." He says placing a kiss on her forehead. "Have fun and if you need me I will come even if I have to give away or not being daggered."

She nods. "I'll see you later."

She walks down stairs hearing Damon honking his horn. She sees Caroline in her Jackie O outfit.