Chapter 8 - Oh Boy

Author's note:

Ohlala after a year of not writing, I guess my brain finally started giving me some ideas to finish this book. I don't promise a weekly update, but I do promise to update whenever I can. Thank you for all the fans who patiently waited for this next chapter. This is for you.

Remember to vote, comment and fan if you can. Cheers!

-Kim-

Chapter 8 - Oh Boy

There is one smell I cannot stand in the whole wide world. And it's the scent of flowers. I am not allergic to them, it's just that every time I smell them, I remember funerals. It is a weird thing to associate with flowers but I can't help it. And with funerals comes those haunting memories. Memories that I wish to forget.

So I want to know how my hotel room was suddenly covered with hundreds of flowers making it look like a flower shop! I woke up to the sickly sweet, vomit inducing smell of these stupid flowers. Feeling my anger rise to the ceiling, I immediately called on my pack.

'Come in my room right this instant!' I felt them wake up immediately and start running towards my room. Not even a minute later, I heard heavy footsteps right outside my door and when they opened it, they were shocked for a few seconds before they had to cover their noses just like what I am doing. 

'What the heck!' My beta opted to reply using the pack link as well instead of risking on inhaling some more of that smell.

I forced myself to calm down, as I have an idea on who is behind this. 'Go call the hotel management and ask them to take these flowers away. And tell them I want to have a word with their supervisor.' I asked in the calmest voice I have, meaning I am very close to exploding and going bat-shit crazy on the people involved here.

All three of them nodded and went outside to do as I've ordered. No one wants to be around me when I'm about to go crazy, because one word or action from them might tick me off. I used the few minutes I have to dress appropriately. I chose to go with a ripped dark colored skinny jeans partnered with a plain grey shirt. I wore a knee high suede boots and tied my hair in a ponytail as well.

I heard soft human footsteps coming so I waited just beside the door, still using a cloth to cover my nose.

"Ma'am, we're here to collect the flowers and throw it away." They seemed scared of my expression so I simply nodded and they began to do their work. The flowers slowly reduced in number until none was left on the room but unfortunately, I can still smell them as if the scent is stuck on the room for a while. I can't help but groan as this means I have to go change rooms or just crash in the others' room for the rest of our stay. We only have 4 more days left for this stupid meeting then I would be free to go.

My thoughts were cut short as Cavin's voice filtered in my mind, "Alpha, I think you have to personally come down here. The manager is refusing to have you talk to their supervisor as she said and I quote, 'There is no need for you to talk to our supervisor. Our Alpha's order overrides any of your Alpha's order.' 

So it seems I was correct, Axel was the one behind this stupid flower thing. I am not surprised that he doesn't know that I don't like flowers. It just shows that he knows nothing about me, and that he doesn't have any clue on how to get on my good side. Not that he even have any chance to be there.

'It's alright Cavin. There's no need to harass his lowly pack members when I can just personally harass their almighty Alpha.' There was evil humour in my voice as I thought of countless ways to torture him. I strode confidently out of my room, not even bothering to close the door as I hoped that maybe some air would take the smell away.