Chapter 3 - Feel my true emotions

Chapter 3 – Feel my true emotions

Saira’s POV

I ran towards him with all my might, I don’t care whether I would kill him or not. The only thing I have in mind is to make him pay.

I was ALMOST there. Just one big step and I’ll be right in front of him, but of course I can’t easily get there and get what I want.

Something, or more like someone from my right tackled me to the floor. He’s big, but I’m stronger. So I wrestled the chocolate brown wolf in top of me until I was finally on top. I bared my teeth at him, ready to snap bite him if he move, when another two wolves tackled me.

From that point on, I wrestled all of them until all 5 guys, 7 guys if you add Cavin and Jex, was needed just to hold me down away from Axel. I was still thrashing and I could see that the guys are having a hard time restraining me because I am completely lost in my anger towards him.

3 guys replaced the first 3 wolves to tackle me as they shifted back into human form. My eyes widen in disbelief when I saw that the 3 wolves are actually my father, and my 2 older brothers. I stopped thrashing and went deathly still as I realized that my family are actually ready to kill their own blood for Axel. Nice.

Seeing as I’m not resisting anymore, all the guys released me but stayed by my side. I shifted back into my human form as Jex handed me a towel as I put on a shirt and a baggy short. I quickly put it on and turn to face what I dreaded the most. Cavin put a calming hand on my shoulder to let me know that he support me.

I took a deep breath before I opened my eyes. I saw all of them looking at me intently until Axel spoke up.

“Who the f*ck are you and why do you want to kill me?” He said in a scary tone but no way in hell am I going to be scared at him. I let out a humorless laugh before glaring at him. I looked at him dead in the eye.

“Who the f*ck am I? Surely you haven’t forgotten me yet after just 2 years? Oh wait, maybe you really have forgotten me using all those sluts throwing themselves at your feet. If only I knew it, maybe you’re banging a different girl everyday in your f*cking bedroom. Now if you still don’t remember me then let me refresh your f*cking memory a**hole.” I walked fast to grab his by his collar and stand right in front of his face. I willed my eyes to go back to its dull blue color and looked right into the eyes of Axel. His eyes became confused but when he looked right into my eyes, his eyes widen in disbelief. Now I know that he knows who I am. So I asked him again.

“Now, do you know who I am bastard?” I resisted the urge to punch the hell out of him till he can’t stand anymore. I resisted the urge of my previous instincts to go and please him like I did before. I resisted everything that urged me to do something, because I told myself again, ‘You are not that bastard’s property anymore. Stop being weak and show him what you truly feel after what he did 2 years ago. Do not be a softie because remember, you hate him. YOU hate HIM with all you’ve got. Remember that.’

Axel remained quiet while looking at the ground, avoiding my eyes no matter what. Somewhere around us, someone told someone to separate us before I hurt Axel. I mentally rolled my eyes but focused my attention back at Axel.

“SPEAK YOU BASTARD!!! YOU KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT??!! WHY DON’T YOU TELL THEM WHO I AM??!! WHY WON’T YOU?!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE DAMN SCARED AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME!” I screamed at his face and he visibly flinched. A hand held my arm and pulled it back causing me to release Axel. My brothers moved in front of him and I looked beside me to see who pulled my arm back.