Chapter 5 - I am Death

Two chapters in two days! Woot woot! :) Just a heads up, this chapter is a bit more violent because of the fighting scenes ;)

ENJOY!! And don't forget, COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! The more votes and comment the faster I would upload! Thanks a lot!

XoxO -kim-

I need you, not for love... but for revenge... 

Chapter 5 - I am Death

Saira's POV

I watched with satisfaction as Axel slowly and painfully started to choke because of the invisible rope that I constricted around his neck. My evil side was grinning ear-to-ear while my wolf was whimpering while constantly telling me to stop in my head. I didn't listen. I was far too gone in my anger to stop at this very moment.

I will kill him with my own hands. Right here, right now.

"Stop...please..." He managed to whisper quietly but I ignored his pleas. I know that this is cruel but he had no idea of what I've been through. He deserve everything I'm doing to him. 

I can feel him almost dying, his life force slowly seeping out of his body. I was so close, very very close...

But at that moment, I was tackled on the ground by alot of bodies, human and wolf alike. All trying to protect him, and to stop me from achieving my revenge.

My whole body suddenly felt like on fire as anger fully consumed my body. As me and my attackers fell hard on the ground, my hold on Axel was loosened and he was immediately dragged away by his beta, my ex-brother. Several hands gripped hard on my body to stop me from getting up. 

I shook them off easily, pushing them away from my body as stood up and was about to run towards Axel. I heard a faint swooshh from my right and I immediately went on defense mode and caught the blade of the sword in my hand, just before it land on my shoulder. My attacker, who I didn't recognize, put more pressure on the sword causing my hand to bleed but surprisingly I didn't feel any pain. I threw the blade away, causing him to stumble and I immediately kicked him in the stomach. 

I don't know what happened next anymore as more and more of them attacked me all at the same time. I fought all of them, though it was starting to exhaust me because it seems that there are endless supply of them. It is very frustrating and it is making me madder as time passes by. 

"AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I can't help but scream and my power obviously leaked on my voice as all my attackers dropped unconscious on the ground and the others covered their ears while writhing in pain. Alot of the women from my ex-pack were crying as well. They are such pathetic weaklings, I thought.

But that was not the thing that made me stop screaming. As I noticed some children crying as well while cowering far away from me, something in my heart tugged against my will as I snapped my mouth shut. I don't want to hurt little children like them. I don't want them to experience horrible memories like mine.

They don't deserve to be experience things like this.

I faintly recognized voices around me as they slowly helped those who were unconscious who were starting to wake up a little bit. Many looked at me in fear, a few with disgust, but the elders looked at me in shock. They stumbled a bit before slowly walking towards me. My head snapped up to watch them as they cautiously neared towards me but they stopped a good distance away. 

The head elder gasped as he clearly saw my eyes, the proof as to who I really am, and as to why I hold such powers. No normal werewolf should be as powerful as I am, for it was feared before that anyone who holds great power would go insane and kill everybody who comes in his way. And right now, I am standing right before them, so they have every right to be shocked and scared of me.

"Who are you?" he whispered.

"You know who I am." I answered in a monotone voice.

"It can't be.. You.." he stuttered out, looking completely terrified at the thought that I am alive.

I gave him a brief nod before I instantaneously shifted right in front of them. And if my powers didn't gave me away, my wolf did.

As I looked at my wolf's reflection in their eyes, my midnight blue fur, the golden intelligent eyes, my massive height that I almost reached 9 feet, the sign of my pack permanently etched on my forehead, and last but not the least, the dark violet and almost black aura that was surrounding my entire body.

The aura that showed that I am Death.

All their eyes were wide open with disbelief, and I can sense the fear practically pouring out of their bodies just at the sight of me. I mentally sighed, before glancing at my beta as he gave me a short nod just as I took off towards the trees to keep my thoughts collected.

As I ran, my thoughts were all in a jumble as well as my emotions. I was mad as hell but I can't help but feel horrified as to what I did. My powers took control of my body and if I didn't stop, I would have killed alot of innocent lives. But I was already used to killing, so why am I feeling guilty right now?

I closed my eyes, unable to erase the horrified expression of the children that is already stuck permanently in my mind, and I know that it would keep on hunting me for as long as I live. The way they looked at me, the look that basically say that I am a monster.