Chapter 4 - Fight, fight, fight

Hi guys! <3

Hi people! Its been a long time since i wrote this story and when i read it again, i wanted to start writing for it again sooo here I am! It would be a bit short but I'm continuing the story anyways so be happy! ;) 

ENJOY!

I need you, not for love.... but for revenge...

Chapter 4 - Fight, fight, fight

Saira's POV

It went deathly quiet as I stated the last condition that I want for the fight. Everybody was wide-eyed, many are looking at me in disbelief, maybe thinking that I was insane for asking to have a duel till death. The silence lasted for a few seconds more before chaos erupted.

"NO!"

The shouts of disagreement rang throughout the whole clearing, every single person out there spouting out their reasons to me. I didn't care though, as my eyes never left the sight of my ex-pack, whose eyes were all wide as saucers. Slowly, they came back to their senses and slowly shook their head. My father was the first one to speak up.

"I'm sorry Is- Alpha Saira but that condition cannot be included in the duel. We cannot risk losing our alpha and you should be worried to as to what would happen to your pack if you lose." I smirked evilly.

"Of course I don't plan on losing. I've been this far so I would make sure that I'm not the one lying lifeless on the ground tonight. So don't worry about the well-being of my pack, worry about yours and as to what would happen to your pack after I kill your worthless alpha." I sneered to them. My ex-family's jaws dropped open after my statement and my mother looked like she's going to cry again. See what I mean? Such a drama queen.

Shoutings went around the whole clearing until the elders finally decided to step up and settle the issue.

"QUIET! Enough of this non-sense!" The head of council, Atrum, turned to me. "With all due respect Alpha Saira, the council agrees that no fights till death shall happen between two Alphas. Both of you have important responsibilities to your packs and we can't afford to lose anyone. We can proceed with the duel if you would wish, but with different conditions."

It seems I can't kill him yet. That would be too bad seeing as I have the perfect opportunity right this very moment. But its very tempting to beat up this bastard until he beg for mercy. Yup, definitely worth a shot.

"Fine." I spit out venomously. I won't show them how happy I was that I can finally took a bit of revenge on him. And with my unknown power, they won't know what hit them.

"The only condition that I want is no shifting involve. Everything else is allowed." I stated out my condition and Axel reluctantly nodded. I can clearly see the hesitation in his eyes, and if I didn't know better, I might think he doesn't want to fight and hurt me. Of course I knew way better.

We both marched at the back part of the clearing where there is a wide space for us to fight. Everybody formed a circle around us to see the fight. Most of them are chanting Axel's name because they are confident that he would win against a "pathetic, weak girl". We will see.

Just before the fight started some bimbo came close to Axel and kissed him straight on the lips and the bastard kissed her back. Wow aren't they so sweet. I thought sarcastically. But I wouldn't deny it, it hurts a bit to see him kiss another girl. I know that I am way over him but my wolf is mates with his and it hurts alot for both my wolf and I to reject them. But what's done is done, no use in sulking about it.

I closed my eyes for a bit to concentrate but all I saw were horrible memories of mine.

My 5th birthday where I didn't even get a single greeting from anyone except from myself.

The day I got a perfect score on a test at school and when I showed it to my mother, she took it from me and crumpled it before throwing it to the trash can.

When I was 10 years old, my whole pack went on an outing and I was the only one left at home with a nanny.

 My prom night, while my brothers look dashing and handsome on their suits, I was on my room crying myself to sleep wearing a very used hoodie and sweatpants.

When I shifted for the first time during my 16th birthday. I was at home and even when I kept on calling for help to my family, no one came.

And the last one was when I discovered that Axel was my mate and soon afterwards, he told everyone to stay away from me.

All those times, I was always crying. That's the only thing I can do. I suffered through all of that alone, not getting a single help from anyone. It was so cruel, that even when I was a child, my parents already shunned me away. Nobody cared about me, and I learned to care for myself. It was hard growing up without the love from your family. I won't deny it, it hurts alot. Even after all these years that I thought I've already forgotten those memories, and now they are just resurfacing back without a warning.

Axel is to be blamed partially about my messed up life but I don't have anyone else to vent my anger on. He took away my last piece of hope for surviving the pack before. He played with my best friend, made her believe that I was trying to steal her boyfriend from her and I still remember it loud and clear when she called me a tramp and an emo slut and that I should just go and kill myself. She's actually right here at this very clearing, looking at me with pained eyes while I returned it with a cold harsh glare which made her flinch and look away.

As I opened my eyes to the real world in front of me, I know that I do not have full control of my powers. My powers depends on my emotions. That's why I always make sure to keep myself calm. But not now. I was too lost in the horrible feelings from my memories that I started to weild my power, directly aiming it to Axel. And in a flash, Axel was hit by a hard force, throwing him back by a good 30 feet away before he stood up and was in front of me, ready to throw a punch. I dodged him quickly, bringing up my knee in the process and hitting him in the stomach. With a groan, he pushed me away from him but I managed to punch him hard on the face.

He fell to the floor and several people made attempts to help him but I lifted my eyes to look at them in warning and they wordlessly went back to their original positions. I smirked before wiping the blood on my knuckle.

"Was that punch good enough for you? Or was it a little easy?" I asked him sweetly. Axel glared at me before pulling a... knife? I looked at the knife then started laughing at him.

"A knife?! Are you kidding me?!" I laughed out loud but I stopped realising that he had already threw the knife and base on the way it's going, it is aimed straight to my heart. I raised my hands and the knife slowly stopped in front of me so I grabbed it and threw it back, aiming directly at his leg.

It hit him, and I guess it was really painful coz he dropped to his knees with a grunt. He managed to pull the knife out and stood up as well. I started clapping.

"Oh my gosh, you're so like strong!" I tried to immitate one of his bimbo friends. I mentally grinned before looking at Axel's bloody face before settling to look on his eyes. I stared deeply into them and his face was clouded with confusion before he tried standing up unsuccessfully because he is now paralyzed.

"What is this??I can't move!!" His pack walked forward to tend to him but I won't have any of that. I slowly constricted an invisible rope in his neck and lifted him up a few feet off the ground. His face was rapidly turning purple and blue as time passes by and all I can think of right now is to kill him and get my revenge...