Chapter 1 - Time has passed

Chapter 1 – Time has passed…

-------------------------------------------2 years after--------------------------------------------

Saira’s POV

I sat absentmindedly at my chair in my office beside the window. I twirled my pen in my fingers while watching the pups playfully attacking each other while laughing happily. I sighed. How I wish I have a childhood like that. A childhood where I could be a little innocent child playing with other children. If only I was normal-

My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked at the door.

“Come in.” I answered automatically in a monotone voice, my eyes not leaving the pups downstairs. I heard the shuffling of foots moving inside the room. They remained quiet, waiting for me to turn my attention to them. I sighed heavily. If it were my choice, I do not want to discuss this topic again but no! They just kept on asking me again and again! Annoyed, I turned to face them.

“Are we going to discuss this again? Haven’t I’ve already told you my answer for at least a hundred times already? It is a no, never, and it would not change whatever happens. Can’t you understand that?” I told them in a calm but scary tone. I do this every day but they never learn. They’re stubborn, but I am the stubbornest person alive.

I stood up for effect and mustered my serious face. I could see the people from my pack pale when they saw my expression but Howe, the leader of the group sent by the council, remained unfazed. I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at him, signaling for him to talk. He huffed. I scowled.

“Saira Larissa Greenwood, YOU are the alpha of this pack, the strongest pack all over Europe. You are the representative for this pack so you can’t back out from this. Or are you just afraid that you would be embarrassed in the alpha meeting?! Are you afraid that because you’re a female alpha, the other packs would look down on your pack and classify you as weak?! What are you afraid of huh Saira?! What secret-“ I cut him off as I swiftly moved to his side and grabbed him by his collar. I backed him up on a wall and spoke dangerously low to him.

“Do not speak to me like that Howe. You are in MY territory and you are nothing but a council’s pet. You have no right to neither ask me anything nor question me of my decisions regarding MY pack. And because you are challenging me Howe, I would attend that alpha meeting. I would prove you that my pack is worthy to be called the strongest pack here in Europe. You’ll regret ever being my enemy Howe Stevens.”

I moved him slightly so that I could whisper on his ear. “And just a heads up Howe, do you know why our pack has been feared all over the world? We, the Dark Moon pack, are known as the most bloodthirsty pack and we basically live in blood bath.” I snarled at him before throwing him to his companions. I turned my attention back to the window and look at the pups below. They’re ignorant of what just happened and I would like it to stay that way forever. I felt my anger died down a little so I ordered everyone to leave me alone.

“Leave my office right this very moment. I don’t want to kill anyone this early in the morning.” My voice still sounded dangerous and I could feel fear radiating from everyone. Before Howe stepped out of the room, I gave him a little warning.

“Tell the council that it wouldn’t be my fault if someone dies at that meeting. After all, they are the one who wished for me to be there.” I heard him murmur a silent yes before he left and shut my door.

I looked back at the window but instead of the view downstairs, I saw my reflection. I saw my normal dull blue colored eyes are now violet in one eye and one dark green on the other. I touched my reflection in the mirror. This is what happens if I get too angry. I unleash enormous powers no ordinary werewolf could possess. If only I didn’t stop in time a while ago with Howe, he would now be a cold corpse.

Yes, that is my power. If I will it to happen, I could kill anyone. That’s why I always remain calm no matter what. Because if I do, I don’t know what would happen.

This is my curse. Something I would carry as long as I live.

I am Death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:sigh: This story of mine would not be a sweet romantic type of werewolf story. Just a heads up people. Lets just say that I'm tired of reading and writing stories that girl meets boy, they fell in love, then BAM! happily ever after... Lol anyways please continue to support me!

Vote, Comment and Fan! Thank you very much!

XoxO -kim-