ICSAOT 1

"You can see us

"You can see us... Help us... Please... We need help... "

Jungkook covered his ears as he hears every words they said. Every whisper they say. Everything. He could see everything and he's sick of it. Sick of hearing them. Sick of not being much of a help. And sick of this thing he has.

When Jungkook was five years old, he had an accident. His parents were scared to death that day. He was hit by car, causing him to go into coma for 2 weeks. When he woke up, he could see things that normal people don't see.

Ghosts.

He could see ghosts and he doesn't know why. Why he has to see them. Why he needed to deal with them all alone. And why he was given such thing. The accident probably did something to his brain. Maybe they were just hallucinations?

But they weren't...

He had tried taking those pills that stops hallucinations, it only gave a bad effect on his health so he stopped those. Even though he took this, nothing happen, they could still see them despite taking such medicine.

And because of this, Jungkook had been dealing with it until he was now in his 20s. What a good life he has...

"Honey, what's up? You look like you didn't sleep good" His mother says as she places down a plate in front of her son.
"When did I ever have a good sleep, mom?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Aigoo, my baby... " She says, patting his head.

"I wish I could do something, but we've tried everything and nothing worked..." Jungkook says and his father looked at him with pity.
"Do they always bother you?" His dad says and Jungkook sighs.

"Everyday. There's literally one next to me now" Jungkook says and puts his earphones in, this was the only thing he could do to shut them out.

His parents could only look at him with sadness, because they knew they can't do anything about it. They just wish someone could help him.