ICSAOT 3

"Jeon

"Jeon... Jungkook" Taehyung says as he reads Jungkook's name plate.
"Huh? Oh" Jungkook says and nodded as Taehyung looked at him.
"You need to come with me" Taehyung says as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook let out a gasp as the bus stops and Taehyung pulls him out. He sees that it was his college and looked at Taehyung who keeps on dragging him.
"Hey, what are you doing? Uh, let go of me...!" Jungkook says and is startled as Taehyung turns around.

He had serious face and it kinda scared Jungkook. Kinda. He found that hot.
"What the fuck?" Was all he thought as he cringes at his thoughts.
"You and I are the same" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.
"How?" He asks, raising his brow.

"We both have our third eye opened and it closed when you sat beside me. Both of ours closed" Taehyung says and Jungkook was getting confused at this.
"Okay...?" Jungkook says, he was really confused on why Taehyung is acting like this.

"How do you know all of this? And are you really sure it's my third eye? Maybe my eyes are just playing games with me because of my accident when I was a kid" Jungkook says, trying to deny it.
"Your eyes had been playing games with you for like 20 years?" Taehyung says, chuckling as he shook his head.

"Okay, okay, fine... Whatever you say" Jungkook says, huffing.
"And I want you to stick with me all the time" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Oh, come on... Why would I stick beside you? It's not like you're my boyfriend or anything" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles.

"Should we be?" Taehyung says and Jungkook laughs.
"Pfft, what? You haven't even gotten to know me nor even court me properly" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.

"Then Mr Jeon Jungkook, can I get to know you and give me permission to court you"