ICSAOT 10

Jungkook opens his eyes and is met with Taehyung's face

Jungkook opens his eyes and is met with Taehyung's face. He smiled to himself, he was able to have a peaceful night with no bothers and all.
"Why do you still look handsome asleep?" Jungkook asks to the sleeping Taehyung and fixed his bangs.

"And the same as you" Taehyung sleepily says and wrapped an arm round Jungkook before pulling him close. Jungkook's head hits Taehyung's chest but he didn't mind, he sniffed in the older's scent and smiled.

"Tae... Don't we have classes?" Jungkook asks as he looked at the time on his watch.
"No, it's Sunday..." Taehyung says, huffing as he places his head on the top of Jungkook's head.
"Oh... Really?" Jungkook looked at the time and sees that it was Sunday.

"You're right" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung chuckles and hugged him tighter.
"You fit right into my arms" Taehyung said as he places a kiss on top of Jungkook's head.
"Hey, we're not official yet" Jungkook says as he huffs.

"It's a friendly kiss" Taehyung jokes as he pats Jungkook's back.
"Friendly kiss, my ass" Jungkook says, laughing as he lightly slapped Taehyung's arm.

"Oh, hello... You are...?" Taehyung's mom says as she meets Jungkook.
"Jeon Jungkook, Mrs Kim" Jungkook says as he shook her hand.
"Is this the Jungkook you're talking about, Taebear?" Taehyung's mom asks and Taehyung nodded.

"That's cute" Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear and the other chuckles.
"Taebear is a cute nickname" Jungkook whispers again, smiling.
"Taebear is right, you are pretty..." She says, smiling as she sat down.

"Dad, come and eat now!" Mr Kim walks in, smiling at them.
"Oh, you're Jungkook?" He asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yes, Mr Kim" Jungkook says, smiling back at him.

"Oh, Taehyungie... You're pretty right... Don't hurt him"

 Don't hurt him"