ICSAOT 4

"Woah, are you crazy?" Jungkook says as he hears the words that came out of Taehyung's mouth

"I'm not, I am pretty serious" Taehyung says, crossing his arms and a serious expression is plastered on his face.

"Look, I know we have the same thing going on... But like, you're moving too fast. We had just met each other, I don't even think you like me... " Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.

"We go to the same school" Taehyung says out of the blue and Jungkook is confused.
"Yes, and what's that supposed to mean, Taehyung ssi?" The younger says and Taehyung smiled.

"I've been admiring you, Jungkook ssi" Taehyung says, making Jungkook frown.
"Uhm...?" He's pretty confused. Admiring? But he had never interacted with him.
"I know what you're thinking, you've never seen me nor did I ever interact with you... But I've been admiring you from afar" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.

"But like, what does that mean...? You fell for me at first sight?" Jungkook asks and the other nodded.
"Yes, since you came to the school" The older says, chuckling.
"And why is that? I mean... I didn't even interact with you or anything, what did it take for you to like me?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung once again, smiled.

"You being nice to people. Your bubbly personality and you being the most ethereal person I've seen" Taehyung explains and Jungkook couldn't help but blush. Yes, many people had confessed of liking him but all of them didn't have that much of an impact. For Taehyung, it was the opposite.

This man just made his heart beat faster.
"Aren't you frustrated of seeing them?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook sighs.
"I am" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.

"I think there's something between us that causes them to disappear"