ICSAOT 11

"You introduced me already to your parents when we're not official yet?" Jungkook says, smiling as he and Taehyung walked down the sidewalk

"Well... Yeah, I've told them some stories about you" Taehyung says, smiling back.

"You're already claiming me, huh?" Jungkook jokes, shaking his head as he laughed.
"Yup, you're my boyfriend already... You just don't know it" Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear, making the other turn red as he felt flustered.

"Stop it!" Jungkook says, huffing. He stared at Taehyung and felt something inside him. Happiness. He felt happiness whenever he's around Taehyung, the older was someone he could count on... A shoulder to cry on... That's what he thinks of Taehyung.

His comfort person. Someone who's not afraid to do anything for him. Maybe he does like... No, love Taehyung. He loves Taehyung. Not just a friend. But someone that he thinks he can spend his life with.

"Hyung..." Jungkook says, stopping in his tracks and causing Taehyung to stop too.
"Hmm? Is there a problem?" Taehyung asks, frowning as he stared at Jungkook. His face didn't show any distress nor fear. He was blank.

"Jungkook ah?" Taehyung says and sees the light in Jungkook's eyes as he smiled.
"I like you... No, I am in love with you, Kim Taehyung" Jungkook confesses and Taehyung is shocked.

"Wha... You like me... Really? This is so sudden...?" Taehyung says and Jungkook hugged the older tight, hiding his face. A habit he does when he's embarrassed.
"Taehyungie, I like you" Jungkook says, a bit muffled since his face is hidden on Taehyung's chest.

"Oh, Jungkook... I like you too, you baby" Taehyung says, chuckling as he pats the other's head.
"Will you ask me?" Jungkook says and looked up at Taehyung.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!"