ICSAOT 8

"Boyfriend?" The man says, frowning

"Yes, boyfriend. Got a problem with that?" Taehyung asks as he glared at the man. The man walks away, leaving the two alone.
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks as he sat beside Jungkook.

"Yeah, that man kept on bothering me... He's adding more stress to me since I could still hear and see them when you were not around" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Why are you here all alone in the dark though?" Taehyung asks, staring at Jungkook with a frown.

"Just wanted some peace and alone even though I can't do it because of them" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Well, they're gone now that I'm here" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Aigoo~" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Also, why are you here?" Jungkook now asks Taehyung, who smiled at him.
"I was looking for you" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"I can't concentrate well, that's why I was looking for you. I was being bothered too" Taehyung says, huffing.

"Oh... But then where's the work you need to concentrate on?" Jungkook asks as he looked at Taehyung.
"I left it at home" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Aish" Jungkook says, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry... I just really wanted to see you" Taehyung explains and Jungkook could feel himself become flustered and blush.
"Don't say such things if you still want your eyes" Jungkook says while Taehyung just laughed.

"You always choose violence" Taehyung says and Jungkook just shrugs and looked away.
"Hey, do you wanna come to my house? Like I really need to finish those and I can't concentrate because of them" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.

"Fine! Only this once!"