ICSAOT 9

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's bed as he played around with his phone

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's bed as he played around with his phone. He had messaged his parents about his stay at a friend's house and was told that if it takes that long, he can just stay there so he would be safe. Taehyung is glad that he gets to spend some time with Jungkook despite them not having a talk.

This was nice. He can get used to this.
"What are you even making?" Asks Jungkook as he finally felt the bored. He sat beside Taehyung after pulling a chair next to him.
"My 3D model for Science class" Taehyung says and showed it to Jungkook who chuckled.

"Why are laughing? It is not that good?" Taehyung asks, pouting.
"Well, all I can say is that you're doing good with your effort... But, Taehyung ah... Do you really think this fits here?" Jungkook asks as he pointed at one piece that is out of place.

"But that's what I saw on the tutorial" Taehyung says, huffing.
"Aigoo now, don't get sulky. I'm here to help you" Jungkook says and places the piece where it belongs.
"There" Jungkook says, smiling wide, proud of his work.

"Aish, that's why it looked so off" Taehyung says, chuckling as he scratched his head.
"When is the deadline of this?" Jungkook yawns as soon as he asks this.
"The day after tomorrow" Taehyung says as he continued.

"Then we can finish it tomorrow, I'm sleepy, Tae" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Fine" Taehyung says as he followed Jungkook to the bed. Jungkook laid down and Taehyung turns around.
"I'll go get washed up" Taehyung says, turning back around and is met with Jungkook who is now asleep. Taehyung smiled and shook his head.

"Cute"