ICSAOT 7

Jungkook had decided to walk home today

Jungkook had decided to walk home today. He wanted to have some alone time due to the stress he's been feeling the past week.
"What a week" He says as he sighed, sitting down on a bench as he scrolled through his phone.

Since he's not with Taehyung, he could see all of then surrounding him. That was the reason why he's wearing his earphones. He's trying to ignore them all even if they keep on trying to bother him and scare him.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, making him look back. There was no one.
"I should be used to this" He says, gulping. He takes a deep breath and once again tried to keep calm. Maybe being outside alone by himself was a bad idea?

"Hey" He hears, looking back and is met with a guy, smirking at him.
"What is a pretty man like you doing out here alone?" The guy says and Jungkook tries to ignore him.
"Hey, I'm talking to you" The guy says but Jungkook continued to ignore him.

The man sat beside him and it made Jungkook's heart race. Jungkook made sure a gap was in between them. Whoever this guy was, he sure is creepy. Creepier than the ghosts that are also bothering him at the same time.

"Hey-" The man couldn't finish his words as Jungkook looked at him with a glare.
"Can you stop bothering me?" Jungkook calmly says, but he was feeling nervous and irritated at the same time.
"I'm here being nice to you, boy" The man says and grabbed Jungkook's arms, tight.

"Ugh! Let go of me, you creep!" Jungkook says, pushing the man away. The man was about to grab Jungkook again but a fist stops him. Jungkook looks up and sees Taehyung, glaring at the man.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy? You're out here bothering my boyfriend?"