ICSAOT 5

"Still, you don't need to act so fast because of that

"Still, you don't need to act so fast because of that. First, we can be friends... And then you can court me" Jungkook says as he looked at Taehyung's expression.
"But..." Taehyung tries to argue but sees Jungkook's glare.

"Kim Taehyung, I know you're pretty desperate. I am too, I am tired of hearing and seeing them everyday... But risking your feelings because of it is not the thing you need to do" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Look, first... Think about it, do you really like me? Or you're just trying to convince me to agree with you so that you won't see them too" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"Don't rush things, Taehyung ah. You don't know the consequences it'll give us, so we first need to think about it" Jungkook says and Taehyung sighs, nodding.

"You're right, I should've been thinking rationally. Let's be friends first" Taehyung says, smiling as he shook Jungkook's hand. The bell rang and the two looked at each other with wide eyes. They ran inside the campus and rushed to their classes.

Jungkook sees Taehyung approaching him and the ghosts that had been provoking him throughout past hours slowly disappeared. He could see Taehyung's expression change. It went from serious to being relieved.
"Hello" Taehyung says and sat down next to him.

"I see you're all alone so I decided to approach you" Taehyung says as he also puts down his lunch.
"Yeah, there were ghosts bothering me too" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Same, they've been bothering me since the morning we separated" Taehyung says and Jungkook huffs.

"Hey, don't make it sound like we're already dating... We separated because we were about to be late to class" Jungkook says as he sees Taehyung chuckle.

"Stop laughing aish! I'll smack you!"