Midnight Rain

MIDNIGHT RAIN
Minatozaki Sana Fanfiction

————————

Sana stared at Jinyoung, who was sitting infront of her. Sana gulped, “What is this?” she questioned. She was confused, she didn’t know what was happening in this situation. She was an exchange student, a foreign in Korea to be exact. She was a japanese born blood, living in Korea to learn more about the korean culture.

“Sana.” Jinyoung's lips slowly formed a smile, “Become a trainee for JYP Entertainment.” he offered.

Sana widened her eyes, she couldn't express her emotions infront of the CEO. She didn't know what to feel, “Oh, um..” Sana hesitated.

“Take this opportunity, Sana.” Jinyoung offered again, convincing the woman.

There was one person Sana thought about first, “What about Y/N..?”

Jinyoung stared at her in silence, holding into his own hands. Jinyoung sighed, shaking his head.

“We only live once, Sana. Choose yourself over anything.”

It was a choice between her future and her lover.

“So?” Jinyoung smiled, “What’s your choice? The support and attention of the people for your talents or a loss of opportunity to become known to many?” Sana felt pressured.

Sana cleared her throat, placing her hands on the desk.

“When will i start my training?”

———

© raingelic.
Minatozaki Sana Fanfiction
2023 | On-going