11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

——————

FLASHBACK PERSPECTIVE.

“How are you doing?” I questioned Sana, seeing her slowly sober up from last night. She rubbed her eyes, moving her eyes towards me with a cheeky smile.

“Did you take care of me last night?” I didn’t speak another word, but i did answer with a slight nod. She blinked, stretching her arms while slowly leaning in my bed. “Are you finally sober now?” Sana hummed, shaking her head.

“What do you think?” she smiled softly, responding with a wink in her eye. “You’re not yet sober, are you?” she laughed, shaking her head. “I’m sober now, i was just anticipating on how your reaction would be. Sadly, you didn’t give what i have expected for.” She whined, frowning infront of me with pleading eyes.

I raised an eyebrow, “Do you think i would fall for such tricks?” i flicked my finger om her forehead and she winced. She quickly held into her forehead, rubbing the front part in which i had flicked. Her forehead slightly turns red, but i was unfazed since it was an action i often do everytime she causes trouble.

“You always reject me.” She huffed, puffing her cheeks as she crossed her arms infront of me. I gazed down to her lips, seeing her frown turn into a sly smirk. I tilted my head, curious to why she was acting all arrogant and cocky despite looking like a whining, stubborn 6-year-old child earlier.

She moved closer to me, placing her hand on one of my shoulders as her lip touched a small part of my skin. I gulped, feeling unfamiliar with the sudden skinship. She held firmly and tightly on my shoulder, tracing her fingers slowly behind my back.

“I heard what you said last night.”

I widened my eyes, i couldn’t push her away from me at that moment.

“I see you more than that.”

I repeated the words that rolled down off of my tongue last night, unaware she had been listening to such hidden thoughts. My hands clenched while her hands continued to squeeze into my skin, it wasn’t surprising how she acted like this.

But, how could she remember the words i whispered to her last night?

She wasn’t sober, she was drunk.

Right.

She was drunk.

“It seems you still haven’t sober up.” I pinched her wrist, making her quickly remove her hands away from my skin in an instant. “You’re still drunk, Ms. Minatozaki.” Sana rolled her eyes and hissed, “You’re such a fucking bitch sometimes.” I smiled sweetly at her.

“I appreciate your compliments.” Sana huffed, “..Sorry.” she fidgeted her fingers as she hesitated from speaking. She could be impulsive and insensitive sometimes, which was a little bit understandble for various reasons.

“...Forget what i said last night.”

I stood up and walked to another side of the room, grabbing into a pillow and blanket. “Take some rest, it’s your rest day.” I tried changing the topic, but she was still trying to persuade me into confirming the words i told her last night as she fell into slumber during her drunk state.