04

CHAPTER FOUR

———

"It's Prosecutor L/N!"

"Prosecutor L/N, we have a few questions for you..!"

"Prosecutor L/N, we heard that you are in charge of..!"

"Prosecutor L/N!"

"Prosecutor L/N, what is your connection with Minatozaki Sana?"

Fucking hell.

I groaned, avoiding the other reporters who were brought in after JYP Entertainment announced that i was in charge in handling the case for Minatozaki Sana of TWICE.

Out of all questions, the last annoyed me the most. I mean, who are in their right minds to think that a Prosecutor and an Idol have connections with each other? That'll just be something that can make people think that the Prosecutor or Idol is a corrupt, wicked person for having connections.

"Please take Ms. Minatozaki's name out of your mouth." I warned, glaring at the reporter who questioned me something that involved the idol. The reporter didn't bother to hear my words, ignoring them while bombaring me with questions about my connection on that idol.

"But, do you have a connection with her?"

"Or is it possible both of you have met before?"

"What can you say about Minatozaki Sana's current case?"

Fuck.

"Please stay OUT of my way!" I shouted, emphasizing the word 'out' as i was losing my temper after trying to contain myself. The reporters stopped following me, leading for my guards to shove them away from my direction. Although there were still other reporters who continued to follow me from behind, the reporter who kept on bombaring me with stupid questions didn't.

I hate getting myself involved with these kind of things.

This is why i hate handling cases with famous people, i'll be asked with pointless questions that doesn't even make sense nor be related to the current case of my client.

Fuck it if i'm going to be on the news.

I thought, clenching my fists with a vein popping at the side of my jaw as i glared at my front view.

I have to protect her name.

———

Fucking reporters.

"How annoying." I exclaimed, stretching my arms while taking a rest outside in a restaurant. After being surrounded by some reporters, i knew i had to take a break and eat delicious food from my favorite restaurant in the city.

I smiled, fascinated by the food that the waiter carried in his hands. He arrived, holding into the covered food before putting it down on the table. I bowed, thanking him for the dish. The waiter smiled and walked away to another table.