10

CHAPTER TEN

———

FLASHBACK PART 2
9:34 PM, 12/25/2012.

"Sana?" I called for her name, looking for her in each direction. The woman i called turned her head, smiling cheerfully at me with a drink on her hands. "Y/N!" She called for me.

It was a celebration day in the academy, celebrating christmas. Everyone were partying, the junior high school to seniors. The college weren't allowed because they are currently taking an examination.

"Sana.. don't drink too much." I told her, even if we were senior high school students. We weren't allowed to drink alcohol, especially since me and Sana are both attending a private catholic school.

She smiled cheekily, "I won't, promise!" She walked back to our other classmates. She moved her body, enjoying the music as her mind fell deeper into the music that was being played. I could only watch her from a far, staring at her while admiring her cheerful and gorgeous look tonight.

I smiled, leaning on the wall near them. She glanced at me, waving her hands as she continued to enjoy the party with the people around her. I turned my head, seeing a familiar figure approach me with a smile.

"Y/N?" The woman greeted, questioning my name to confirm my appearance. I raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" I asked her. The woman brightly smiled, extending her hand. "Hi! It's me, Mina!" She introduced, i widened my eyes.

I moved closer to her side, taking her hand for a handshake. "It's been a long time, Mina!" I excitedly greeted her, giving her a tight embrace. She opened her arms, wrapping her hands all over me.

"It has been so long, how are you?" Mina questioned, but before i could respond. I could hear someone clearing their throat from the side.

Oh.

It's Sana.

I turned my head, seeing Sana with her arms crossed underneath her breasts. "So.." Sana took a step forward, looking at the floor before lifting her head to move her eyes back to Mina.

"Who's this?" I scratched my nape, gulping. "This.." i turned my head at the smiling Mina, staring back at Sana while raising her eyebrow as well. "My name is Mina from the debate club." Mina introduced herself and Sana forced a smile.

"I see.." Sana moved her eyes back to me, "Same in club as Y/N?" She asked. Mina nodded her head, "Yes." Mina smiled. "We're quite close." I gulped, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

God, this tension.

Sana looked up and down at Mina before glaring at me, "Okay." Sana spoke, walking out while stomping her feet on the floor. I raised an eyebrow, feeling confused by the sudden attitude. I turned my head back at Mina who was busy giggling after teasing Sana, i scratched the back of my head and tried asking her what happened using my eyes.

Mina shrugged, pointing directly at Sana who kept stealing glances at our direction. It was as if she was glaring at me without letting me be aware about what she was currently doing, Mina hummed and rested her palm underneath her chin while laying her other arm underneath her elbow.

"Has it been a few months since you became close with her?" Mina questioned, i nodded my head. "She's new in this school, remember?" I reminded, Mina hummed. "You guys haven't known eachother for a year, yet she's acting like she owns you." Mina softly giggled, i crossed my arms while staring at the dancing Sana.