03

CHAPTER THREE

———

"Sana? Where are you?"

Sana held the phone in her ear, listening to the other side of the call as she silently sobbed after looking into social media.

NEWS! Minatozaki Sana of TWICE bullied three people before?

HOT NEWS! Minatozaki Sana of TWICE bullying scandal

SEE NOW! Minatozaki Sana of TWICE accused of bullying by three girls from her old school in Japan?!

LOOK! Minatozaki Sana of TWICE isn't as innocent as she looks?

She sobbed, "Nayeon.." she called the other person's name in the other side of the call. "We've been looking for you, where are you? Please, you're making us worried." Nayeon's pleading voice could be heard and Sana continued to sob, sniffing.

"I'm at the park." Sana said, "Okay, don't end the call. We'll come pick you up." Sana nodded her head, waiting for her members. She was sitting down and her mask was already wet from the tears that dripped down on her eyes, along with her glasses who was blurry because it was wet from the same reason.

KPOPFan23: i knew it, Sana is hiding a rude attitude behind that sweet smile.

Minariii: i can't believe this... have i been supporting the wrong person all along?

TWICEO9: Sana, i can't believe you. You disappointed us.

JihyotheGodofTwice: she deserves to be kicked out of the group!

TzuDahyuniiee: she's ruining the group's reputation and i'm sure without her, twice would still be doing well lol. @JYP kick her out already!!

Many were disappointed, many doubted, and many hated after that bullying scandal was released. Especially since it was three people who reported, stating that it was Sana who bullied them before.

"Sana!"

A few voices shouted, Sana turned her eyes on the people who approached her. It was her members, they came for her. Jihyo quickly grabbed a towel, covering the shivering Sana in the cold winter. "Why didn't you bring a sweater?! You'll catch a cold!" Jihyo scolded, Nayeon noticed her wet mask.

Nayeon moved closer to her, leaning to see her face. She placed her hands on her sunglasses, removing it and witnessing her red, puffy eyes with tears flowing down on her cheeks.

Jeongyeon pulled down her mask, "Sana.." Nayeon called for her with tears building up on her eyes. Sana couldn't hold it any longer, she started sobbing infront of their faces. They weren't surprised, "It's okay." Jihyo comforted.

All of them pulled Sana into a warm embrace, wrapping their arms all together on Sana while Sana couldn't stop sobbing. But, she received a bit of strength thanks to her members who supported and believed in her. Never once did they doubt Sana from the rumours.