The Weigh of Power

Inside the mind of izuku

" The academic year progressed at UA High, I found myself surrounded by an array of extraordinary classmates in Class 1-A. Each member brought their own unique abilities and quirks to the table, and it was fascinating to witness their growth and development alongside my own but I've always known I had something special going on within me, something that set me apart from the rest. My Quirk, this incredible ability to change my mass without changing my shape, gave me a power that most people could only dream of. And boy, did it make life smooth sailing for me. As I settled into my new life as a student at UA High.

Among the friends of class 1A. I found myself drawn to Momo Yaoyorozu and her impressive intelligence and grace. Our interactions often consisted of playful banter and lighthearted teasing, creating a fun dynamic within the class.

While our flirtatious exchanges may have been entertaining for our classmates, it's crucial to remember that our focus remained on our hero training and preparing ourselves for future challenges.

During this time, our friend Tenya Iida stood as a steadfast ally, embodying his unwavering dedication to justice. Despite being caught in the middle of our playful exchanges, he remained focused and driven, reminding us all of the importance of staying grounded and focused on our goals.

As the class prepared for the upcoming test, personal matters took a backseat, and our attention turned toward mental and physical preparation. The impending trials reminded us of the seriousness of the hero work we were training for, and the need to be ready for whatever challenges lay ahead. I couldn't help but feel a sense of confidence. With my exceptional Quirk, there was not a challenge that could truly test me, except for that explosive Bakugo, who just couldn't resist trying to one-up me at every opportunity. But who can blame them? I'm Izuku Midoriya, the one with the charm, the swagger, and a smile that could make anyone weak in the knees. Being at the top of the class just comes naturally to me, effortlessly outperforming my peers in hero training sessions and class activities. It's all a part of the package.

However, deep down, there's a voice that doubts if my incredible Quirk is enough to make me a true hero. Sure, everyone looks up to me and admires my abilities, but am I really proving myself? Am I really pushing the boundaries, or am I just coasting on this wave of power that's been given to me? I can't deny that I yearn for something more. I want to prove myself in other aspects, not just rely on my, dare I say, god-like Quirk. Being a hero is about more than just brute strength and agility. It's about being well-rounded, adaptable, and having a personality that captivates the world" thinks izuku as he goes around his school life and preparing for the test