The aftermath

As I woke up, I found myself lying in bed, staring at an unfamiliar ceiling. "Where am I?" was my initial thought, and I couldn't help but voice it out loud. "You're in the medical ward, young man," came the response from the recovery girl. I turned my head to see her approaching me, leaning on a cane. "You've got quite a resilient body there. Judging by the injuries I'm looking at, you haven't been that badly hurt. Though, the report of your fight suggests something else. Still, your body was hanging on by a thread, so when I used my quirk, it pushed your already exhausted stamina even further. You'll need a good day's rest, at the very least. Clear?" she explained.

"Yes, ma'am," I responded.

"Alright, I've already given your parents the heads up that you're awake. They should be heading here soon," she added.

"Ah, okay," I replied, my nerves kicking in as I started to think about how to reassure my mom.
after a few hour
The door to the medical ward was ajar, revealing Izuku's mother, Inko, standing there with worry etched across her face.

From the moment the USJ attack had concluded and Izuku had been placed in the medical ward, she had received a phone call from Nezu. He had informed her that her son had been involved in a villain attack, assuring her of his safety while also explaining that he was currently in the medical ward. Despite Nezu's words, Inko's mind had frozen; his message about Izuku being in danger due to the attack didn't quite process.

By the time she had arrived at the medical ward, the clock had already struck 6 pm. Gazing at her son, who lay on the hospital bed, worry evident in her eyes and tears threatening to escape, Inko approached him and gently clasped his hand, whispering, "Baby, your mom is here. Wake up." There was no response, only an unsettling silence. She had never anticipated a day like today, believing that even if his opponent was more powerful, Izuku's quirk – his ability to reduce his mass to zero – would always ensure his safety. She thought he would return home unscathed, just as he had after first discovering his quirk years ago. Overwhelmed, Inko held onto Izuku's hand, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Suddenly, a hand reached out and grasped hers. "Don't worry, Auntie. Izuku is okay. The recovery girl said he's just exhausted from using her quirk. You don't need to cry. Izuku is strong," reassured Bakugo. Inko managed a nod through her tears, replying, "I know, Bakugo, but to see him lying here, helpless before me..."

"Why did he feel the need to fight? He could've just run away from danger," Inko's voice quivered, tears welling up in her eyes once more.

At that moment, a voice chimed in from behind her. "He fought to protect all of us. Izuku risked his life to shield us. He once said, 'If I, the one with the power to become the strongest, can't protect everyone, then what's the use of my quirk?'" It was Momo who spoke, her comforting words wrapping around Inko's heart. Turning around, Inko was met with the sight of Class 1-A, both inside and outside the ward, standing together in support. Witnessing this united display, Inko's tears began to subside, replaced by a grateful smile. "You're absolutely right," she replied softly, her heart swelling with pride for her amazing son.

now in the present

"Izuku, my baby, are you alright?" my mom asks as she walks over to me. "Yes, Mom, I'm okay," I reply. "Oh, good. I'm relieved," she says. Seeing her reaction leaves me a bit puzzled, but it's also a relief to know that I don't need to do anything to reassure her.
"Izuku, promise me you won't do anything like this again. If you ever come face to face with a villain, you need to run and find a pro-hero, okay?" Mom's voice is filled with concern, and I nod in response. With my agreement understood, she continues, "I've said what I needed to say. Now, I think your friends would like to talk to you." She looks back, and I notice my entire class gathered there.
"Izuku, are you okay? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Did you get hurt?" My friends barrage me with questions about my well-being. After their inquiries, they start to disperse, except for one. As the others leave, one person comes back, and it's Momo.
"You said you wouldn't be hurt, like Aizawa-sensei. I believed you were fine, but then you coughed up blood and passed out," Momo says, her tone heavy with concern.
"Okay, I get it. But my injuries weren't as bad as Aizawa-sensei's. Recovery Girl said they were minimal, and something hit my head, which made me lose consciousness," I explain.
"You were hit by a pole. I'm just wondering how that pole ended up there," Momo muses.
"As I think back, I can't figure out how that pole got to me. There weren't any villains around who could have thrown it," both Momo and I find ourselves pondering. Just as I'm about to give up, Momo proposes, "Izuku, your quirk lets you change your mass, right?"
"Yes," I confirm.
"How high did you increase your mass?" Momo asks. "I'm not sure. I kept increasing my mass while I was trying to take on the Nomu's punches," I answer.
"Ah, that's it. You must have reached a mass where you generated your own gravitational field. The pole would have been drawn to you," Momo explains.
"I can do that? Ha, I had no idea," I exclaim in surprise.
"Yes, theoretically, using the formula F=Gx(m1xm2)/d^2, you could create your own gravitational field," Momo informs me.
"Now I'm really curious about what else I can do," I wonder aloud.
"Let me research that for now. Right now, you need to rest," Momo suggests as she heads out of the room. As I settle back into bed, I drift off to sleep, my mind buzzing with newfound possibilities.

In a school setting, a concerned parent engaged in a discussion with a representative from the institution regarding the aftermath of the USJ attack, which had directly impacted their son. The parent voiced their anxieties about their child's safety in the wake of the incident and sought assurance about the proposed security measures. Attentively, the school representative listened, acknowledging the parent's concerns. They detailed the school's plan to construct a protective dome around the premises, supplemented by the presence of pro-heroes as guards, in order to enhance security. The parent inquired about potential implications for the students' education and daily life, wondering if they would be confined within the dome. The school representative empathetically assured them that while certain outdoor activities might be restricted, the dome was designed to provide a safe yet enriching environment, ensuring quality education and extracurricular engagements. Seeking further clarity, the parent questioned the possibility of parental visits to the dome. The representative affirmed their commitment to transparency, disclosing plans for regular parent visits, thus allowing them to observe security measures and interact with the guarding pro-heroes. The parent expressed gratitude for the school's responsiveness and underscored their paramount concern for their child's safety. In turn, the representative reiterated the institution's dedication to security and a supportive learning atmosphere. With appreciation and a sense of relief, the parent thanked the representative for their time and understanding, acknowledging the school's endeavor to prioritize safety and education harmoniously. this sean repated until for all the students

Essentially, their conversation unfolded as follows

Parent: Excuse me, I wanted to talk to you about the recent incident involving the USJ attack. My son was there during the attack, and I'm concerned about his safety moving forward.

School Representative: Of course, I understand your concern. The USJ attack was a troubling incident, and we are taking steps to ensure the safety of all students. We're planning to build a protective dome around the school premises, and we'll have pro-heroes stationed as guards to enhance security.

Parent: I appreciate your efforts to increase security, but I'm still worried about my son's safety. How can I be assured that he'll be protected within this dome?

School Representative: I completely understand your concern. The protective dome will be equipped with advanced security measures, such as surveillance systems, reinforced barriers, and anti-intrusion technology. The presence of pro-heroes as guards will also provide an additional layer of protection. We are working closely with experienced pro-heroes to develop strategies to respond quickly to any potential threats.

Parent: That's reassuring to hear, but I'm also concerned about how this might affect the students' education and overall experience. Will they be confined within the dome at all times?

School Representative: We understand the importance of maintaining a balanced and enriching environment for our students. The protective dome is designed to prioritize safety without compromising on the quality of education and student life. While there might be some restrictions in terms of outdoor activities, we are committed to providing engaging classes, training, and extracurricular activities within the dome. We want to ensure that students can continue their studies and personal growth without feeling overly restricted.

Parent: I'm glad to hear that you're considering both safety and the students' well-being. Will there be any opportunities for parents to visit and see the conditions within the dome?

School Representative: Absolutely, we believe in transparency and keeping parents informed. We're planning to organize regular parent visits within the dome so that you can see the security measures and conditions for yourselves. This will also be a chance for you to interact with the pro-heroes who are safeguarding the school.

Parent: That's a relief to hear. Thank you for addressing my concerns. I just want to ensure my son's safety while allowing him to continue his education without disruptions.

School Representative: We completely understand your concerns as a parent, and we're here to support both you and your son. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are committed to creating a secure and nurturing environment for all our students.

Parent: Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your efforts and dedication to keeping our children safe.