bonds

Evening descended upon the training camp, casting a warm, orange glow across the landscape. As the sun dipped below the horizon, it marked the hour for the students to gather for dinner. The Pussycats had made it clear the previous day that they wouldn't be serving food anymore; the students would have to fend for themselves. Curry was on the menu, and Pixie-Bob's instructions echoed in their minds.

"Now, remember what I said? We're not serving your food anymore! If you guys wanna eat, you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Her words rang in their ears, a daunting challenge before them.

Momo Yaoyorozu, a natural leader, stepped forward to take charge of the situation. She stood before her fellow students, her voice steady and determined as she began to lay out the plan."Alright, everyone, to cook curry, we'll need fire. Todoroki, Bakugo, you're on fire duty. Get the campfires ready," Momo instructed with authority. She had an innate ability to organize and delegate tasks effectively.

She continued, her eyes scanning the group of students before her. "Iida, you're in charge of providing everyone with the necessary utensils for cooking and ingredients. You can take..."Momo paused briefly, her thoughts collecting like ingredients in a pot waiting to be stirred. Then, she continued, her voice brimming with determination, "But first of all, who can cook?"

Momo's gaze swept the crowd, and only a few hands were raised in response to her question.

Seeing the limited number of students with cooking skills, Momo's disappointment was evident. She herself was no expert in curry preparation. She focused on those who had their hands down, assigning them different tasks. "Everyone with your hands down, help Iida with the tools and ingredients. Set up the plates, and make sure they are clean. No dust should be there; clean them with soap and water."

As Momo assessed the situation, she posed another question. "Now, keep your hand down if you know how to cook curry." Following this inquiry, almost all the hands that had been raised earlier slowly lowered. Momo found herself disappointed once more, realizing that the culinary expertise within the group was limited.

In the midst of this uncertainty, one hand remained defiantly in the air. Momo's eyes focused on this lone hand, and with a sense of determination, she called forward none other than Bakugo to the front of the group.

She asked Bakugo to give instructions on how to cook curry, and he began with authority. "Listen up, everyone! If you have paper, take notes on everything I say."Momo created a stack of paper and pens through her quirk and distributed them to the students. Bakugo continued with the instructions:

"1. Prepare the ingredients by chopping the vegetables and cutting the protein into bite-sized pieces.2. Heat the cooking oil in your pot or pan over the stove or campfire.3. Add the protein and cook until it's browned.4. Add the chopped vegetables and sauté them until they start to soften.5. Stir in the curry paste or powder and cook for a few minutes to release the flavors.6. Pour in water to achieve the desired consistency and simmer until the vegetables are tender and the protein is cooked through.7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.8. Serve the curry over cooked rice or noodles on your plates and enjoy."

With Bakugo's clear instructions, the students began to organize themselves, some taking up cooking duties, and others helping with the preparation and setup. It was a lesson in self-sufficiency and teamwork, with everyone learning to fend for themselves in this challenging environment.