Momo Yaoyorozu

In the sixth match of the finals at the U.A. Sports Festival, Fumikage Tokoyami faced off against Momo Yaoyorozu. Present Mic introduced them to the crowd, creating a palpable sense of anticipation regarding the unfolding battle.

Bakugo, known for his keen insight, emphasized the crucial role of timing in this matchup. Momo, renowned for her strategic thinking, meticulously planned her approach as she contemplated Fumikage's formidable abilities. However, the match began abruptly, catching Momo off-guard. Fumikage wasted no time and commanded his Quirk, Dark Shadow, to attack.

Momo swiftly defended herself by erecting a shield, but Dark Shadow circled back with remarkable speed and struck her shield before she could fully unleash her Quirk. Dark Shadow continued its relentless assault, closing in ominously. In response, Momo reacted with lightning speed, extending her arm to form a protective shield. The dark shadow collided powerfully with her improvised defense. Using the force of this collision, she executed a graceful spin, her determination unwavering. During her rotation, she crafted a makeshift weapon, poised to strike at the elusive dark shadow.

Nevertheless, Dark Shadow exhibited remarkable agility, bending and contorting its body to narrowly evade her attack. Momo soon realized that attempting to strike Dark Shadow directly was a futile endeavor, given its nimbleness, making it nearly impossible to land a blow.Instead, she shifted her focus to Tokoyami, who was observing the situation intently. Momo initiated a relentless pursuit of him, compelling Tokoyami to dodge her advances, inadvertently dragging Dark Shadow along with him.

Momo persisted in her pursuit, displaying remarkable skill to stay just out of Tokoyami's reach. Tokoyami hesitated to strike her directly, fully aware of the pain it could cause. Consequently, he continually evaded her attacks, creating a mesmerizing dance of evasion and pursuit.

After a prolonged exchange, Tokoyami grew weary of this game of cat and mouse. With unwavering determination, he pivoted and unleashed a powerful punch aimed at Momo. Reacting swiftly, Momo ducked beneath the attack, but Dark Shadow seized the opportunity to strike.Dark Shadow struck Momo with considerable force, disrupting her balance and sending her flying out of her attack zone. Stumbling slightly, she found herself on the defensive.

Tokoyami seized this opportunity to switch to the offensive, and Dark Shadow launched a relentless assault. Determined not to let Momo escape as she had before, Tokoyami cornered her in a tight circle. Whenever she attempted to flee, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow were there to block her path, preventing her from evading their combined efforts.

Unbeknownst to Momo, this relentless strategy pushed her closer and closer to the edge of the battle arena. In her concentrated efforts to outmaneuver Tokoyami and Dark Shadow, she failed to notice that she had been gradually pushed out of bounds, inching closer to defeat with each passing moment.The surprising turn of events left Momo defeated, and Midnight announced Fumikage as the winner. Fumikage, displaying respect, bowed to Momo before leaving the stage. Present Mic noted that it was another swift and overwhelming victory in the tournament.

Momo, disappointed by her loss, regretted not being able to showcase her talents. Izuku realized that Fumikage's strategy was to focus his attacks on Momo's shield to avoid causing her harm, demonstrating his strategic prowess and strength.As I stood there, waiting for Momo, a strange sense of unease settled over me. She was late, and that was unusual. I couldn't help but wonder where she might be. The anticipation gnawed at me until I decided to go in search of her.With each step I took, the hallways of the school seemed to stretch into an endless labyrinth. But eventually, I stumbled upon a quiet corridor, nestled close to Classroom A. There, in that forgotten space, I found her - Momo Yaoyorozu.

(few min before)

Momo Yaoyorozu sat alone in the dimly lit hallway outside the waiting room, her normally composed expression replaced by one of sullen introspection. The echoes of the crowd's cheers still rang in her ears, a painful reminder of her recent defeat in the third round of the Sports Festival. Tears streamed down her face, and her expression was one of pure distress. It was clear that something had deeply troubled her.*How did I let this happen?* she lamented, her head resting against the cold wall. *I've trained so hard for this moment, and I fell short.*Her Quirk, the power to create objects from her own body fat, had always been her pride, but it had failed her when she needed it the most. The disappointment gnawed at her, and her thoughts became a whirlwind of self-criticism.*I should have been faster, smarter,* she berated herself. *I should have anticipated his moves and countered them.*Momo knew that she had the potential to excel, but her performance in the battle had left her feeling inadequate and sullen. She had let herself down, and the weight of that realization was heavy on her shoulders.*I'm supposed to be a leader,* she mumbled to herself, her voice barely audible in the empty hallway. *But I couldn't even lead myself to victory.*As she wallowed in her thoughts, the soft sound of footsteps approached. Momo glanced up and saw Izuku, a concerned and empathetic look in his eyes. She hadn't expected anyone to venture down this seemingly deserted hallway so soon.