Bonds of Solace

Izuku crashed to the ground amidst the debris, struggling to his feet as dust and wreckage surrounded him. His heart pounded in his chest as he looked around in desperation. He needed to find his mother, to ensure her safety. His eyes darted in every direction, scanning the chaos that had enveloped the city.Then, he heard a familiar voice calling his name. "Izuku!" It was Momo's voice, filled with concern and urgency. 

He turned to see Momo rushing toward him through the rubble, her eyes wide with worry.Momo reached him, breathless but determined. She placed a hand on his shoulder, her voice gentle yet resolute. "Izuku, are you okay? What happened?"Tears welled up in Izuku's eyes as he tried to speak, his voice trembling. "I need to find my mom, Momo. She's out here somewhere, and I don't know if she's..." His words caught in his throat as he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence.

Momo understood the gravity of the situation. She nodded, her expression filled with empathy. "I'll help you, Izuku. We'll find her together." The two of them began searching through the rubble, calling out Inko's name as they moved debris aside. Their hands were covered in dust and dirt, but they didn't stop. The minutes felt like hours as they scoured the area, hope dwindling with each passing moment.

Then, amidst the twisted metal and concrete, they found her. Inko lay lifeless, her body battered by the devastation that had engulfed the city. Izuku's heart shattered as he fell to his knees beside her, tears streaming down his face.

Momo knelt beside him, offering comfort and support. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, her voice soft and soothing. "Izuku, I'm so sorry." Her eyes glistened with tears, mirroring his grief. 

Izuku could hardly speak through his sobs, but Momo understood. Together, they sat there, mourning the loss of someone dear to them both. Momo's presence was a source of solace for Izuku in that dark moment. She helped him settle amidst his cries, a silent understanding passing between them

.______________________________________

The gray sky hung low over the cemetery, mirroring the heavy hearts of those who had gathered to bid their final farewell to Inko Midoriya. A gentle drizzle fell, casting a melancholic atmosphere on the scene. Among the mourners stood Izuku Midoriya, his white hair dampened by the rain, and his face etched with a mixture of sadness and pride.

Momo Yaoyorozu stood beside him, holding an elegant black umbrella, its canopy providing a small shelter from the rain. She gazed at Izuku, her eyes full of understanding and support.

Nearby, the Bakugo family was also present. Katsuki Bakugo, his usual fiery demeanor subdued, stood next to his parents, Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo. Mitsuki clung to her husband's arm, tears hidden behind dark sunglasses, while Masaru solemnly watched the proceedings.

As the priest concluded his eulogy, Izuku stepped forward, his shoes squelching in the mud. He cleared his throat, his voice unwavering but filled with emotion.

"I... I can't express how grateful I am to all of you for being here today," Izuku began, his gaze sweeping over the assembled mourners. "My mom, Inko Midoriya, was a remarkable woman. She taught me strength, not just in the face of adversity, but also the strength to hold onto one's principles."

Momo discreetly handed him a handkerchief as his eyes glistened with tears. Izuku continued, his voice carrying the weight of his words. "She always told me that power should be used responsibly, with pride, but never arrogance. And that's the kind of hero I strive to be."

Katsuki, who had been silent until now, spoke up, his voice gruff but sincere. "Inko Midoriya was a great mother, but she cared about izuku more than anyone else." He glanced at Izuku, his gaze softening. "I'll make sure he lives up to her ideals, whether he likes it or not."