The strongest

Momo and I were on our way out when we spotted Aizawa Sensei in a perilous situation. A Nomu was attacking him, and things took a horrifying turn when the Nomu grabbed Aizawa Sensei's head under Shigaraki's orders. The command came, "Nomu, crush his skull now!" I didn't hesitate; I sprang into action.

In an instant, I changed my mass to a whopping 10,000 kg and launched myself off the ground, creating a shockwave that cleared the area. I closed in on the Nomu, calculating my moves meticulously. Upon impact, the Nomu went soaring through the air, a result of my precise strategy. As I reverted my mass to normal, I steeled myself for what lay ahead.

Shigaraki said "What's going on? How did the Nomu get thrown like that? It's supposed to be an unbeatable opponent, designed to take down All Might." Amidst the chaos, I kept Aizawa sensei in my sight, his injured form etched into my mind, as I stands catching Aizawa sensei

Standing tall and protecting Aizawa sensei, I assured him, "Sensei, you can rest now. I'll take down that thing and ensure everyone's safety, even if it's my last act." Aizawa sensei's consciousness wavered, and he barely managed to say, "Problem child, it's not your duty or time to shoulder this burden. It's my jo..." His voice faded, his consciousness slipping away.Firm in my resolve, I leaped away from the center of USJ with Aizawa sensei in my arms towards Momo, urgently calling out, "Momo, take Sensei away and keep him safe. I'll solve this." Momo expressed concern, " izuku even aizwa sensai a pro-hero cann't do any thing to that thing what can we hero-in-tranning, a child even do?" I listened carefully, contemplating my response.I replied with unwavering determination, ""What can I do if I, the strongest in class, don't do anything? That thing is going to go on a rampage, killing all the students. If I, who has a chance, don't do anything, am I even worthy of this quike?" Momo's eyes glistened with worry and tears, and I felt warmth in my heart at her concern.

Momo, listening to this, says 'Baka, even if you're the strongest in the class, it doesn't mean you need to shoulder the weight all on your own. You're still a child, not a pro-hero. Can't you see that I am worried about you? What if you ended up like Aizawa-sensei?' Momo says this as she ends up crying. Izuku, seeing this, starts to smile and says, 'Thanks for worrying about me, but I will make sure not to end up like Aizawa-sensei, okay?' Momo looks up and says, 'Promise.' 'Promise. Now take Aizawa-sensei away, okay?' says Izuku as he walks away. He thinks Momo was cute, but he can't entertain this thought right now, as he is now supposed to fight.Momo's gaze lingered on his back, a mix of emotions in her eyes. She seemed to be wondering why she became so emotional, even shedding tears in front of izuku. As she held onto Aizawa sensei, she resolved to come back and help him after ensuring Sensei's safety.

Facing the Nomu before me and standing opposite Shigaraki, I felt a surge of determination. Shigaraki commanded, "You got lucky, kid. Nomu, go and take out that brat!" The Nomu charged at me, and I met its approach with resolute determination.

I held my ground, increasing my mass to 5098.07 kg. I stood firm as the Nomu closed in, my heart racing from the sheer force it possessed. With a touch of jest, I remarked, "That packed quite a punch, didn't it?" My own nervousness was concealed, but I could feel it beneath the surface. I wonded, "How did Aizawa-sensei manage to withstand this level of force?" It would be enough to crush a normal man. However, what Izuku wasn't aware of was that Nomu had only used minimal strength against Aizawa to conserve its power for All Might. Shigaraki had instructed Nomu to hold back against Aizawa, while against him, Shigaraki had commanded Nomu to knok out, so it used its full strength.