The second round

"Woo woo, this is the end of the first year's first round. Let's look at the results. In first place, we have Izuku Midoriya. In second place, we have momo yeroguse, And in third place, we have Shoto Todoroki," announces Midnight as she proceeds through the rankings. She continues until she reaches the 42nd spot, and then states, "The top 42 have made it into the next round. For those who didn't make it, we have something else prepared for you. Now, let's move on to the second round," says Midnight as she spins the wheel. "The next round is... the cavalry battle," she adds.

"Now, let me explain. The participants are going to form groups of up to 4. It's basically the same as the real thing, but there's one difference. Based on the scores from the previous rounds, we will assign points. The 42nd place will receive 5 points, the 41st place will receive 10 points, and the first place will receive a whopping 10 million points," Midnight elaborates.

As soon as midnight sensei finished talking, I knew I would be the number one target. Since it was a team game, the first person that came to my mind was Momo, so I acted on it. "Momo, do you want to partner with me?" I asked, and Momo nodded. "So, you and I are in a team. You can stand in the front, but with me at your back, it will be difficult. Let's search for the third member," Momo suggested. I agreed, "When I think about versatility, the first person that comes to mind is you, and the second is Tokoyami."

Momo explained her plan "Yes, his quirk is very good. I can sit on his shoulder, and his quirk, Dark Shadow, can watch all sides. You can watch the front, and I can make a stick so that whoever comes near gets imbalanced and falls." I nodded in agreement, "Yes, this is a good plan." We approached Tokoyami and asked if he wanted to team up with us, and he agreed.With our team formed, we found ourselves on the battlefield. Most everyone was coming after me, except Bakugo, who went after Todoroki since he knew going after me would be foolish. As all eyes were on me, I stood my ground and increased my mass, becoming immovable. In this formation, the front person couldn't snatch the ribbon unless they were in range. Since I stood in front, most of them couldn't get to it, but a few managed to slip past me or approach from the sides. However, Dark Shadow handled those, and the remaining ones were taken care of by Momo. Her strikes unbalanced them, causing them to fall and miss grabbing the ribbon.

This pattern continued until halftime, and by then, most teams were busy fighting each other instead of us. "They really are scared of us, aren't they?" Momo commented. I chuckled and replied, "Yes, think about it—when they face a mountain, a shadow, and just when they think they've overcome all obstacles, a stick comes flying at them, shattering their hopes." As all of this unfolded, Tokoyami remained silent.

"Time's up. In first place, we have the team of Izuku Midoriya, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Fumikage Tokoyami," announced Midnight as she revealed the rankings.