Chapter Six

Aeris only had a couple of days to pack her stuff. Master Yoda and Master Windu informed her yesterday that she would train with them for two years. Her bond with the force was growing really fast and they thought it was better to train her in the ways of the force before it brings too much trouble for her or the others. Besides, they still kept a big secret from her, because if she knew or at least feels that Anakin is important, she has no idea of the part she still has to play in it.

She was currently looking for Anakin to say goodbye. She found him in a training room with Master Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Aeris: Excuse me, Masters, can I have a moment with Anakin, please ?

Qui-Gon: Of course, we'll let the two of you alone.

Once they exited the room, Anakin turned to Aeris.

Anakin: What's wrong ?

Aeris: I just wanted to say goodbye.

Anakin: What ? You're leaving ?

Aeris: The council thinks that I must have a kind of special training as my bond to the force is one of those that you can't see more than twice in a lifetime.

Anakin: How long will you be gone?

Aeris: Two years.

Anakin: That much ?

Aeris: Yeah. But don't worry, time will fly by. After all, you're starting your Jedi training ain't you ?

Anakin: You're right. But I feel like I'm still gonna miss you.

Aeris: Me too.

They smiled at each other and gave one last hug before Aeris went to find Master Yoda and Master Windu.