Chapter Eight

It has been 9 months since Aeris' training began in the forest moon of Endor. It was a day like the other, Aeris was still training in the use of the force with Master Yoda and Master Windu when their com-link rang. It wasn't unusual as both of them were still members of the council, but something was off. She had a feeling that something bad was bound to happen. She could feel it in the force.

Plo-Koon: Master Windu, Master Yoda. I fear that I bring bad news.

Windu: Master Plo-Koon, what is happening ?

Plo-Koon: It seems like Master Yaddle has gone missing on her mission after informing the council that she discovered vital information that was not to be shared by com-link.

Yoda: Troublesome, this is. Find her we must.

Plo-Koon: Yes, Master Yoda, this is the reason why I contacted you. You both are near the last location we have of Master Yaddle. As you are to depart immediately, you will have to take young Aeris with you.

Windu: I don't think it will be safe for her.

Yoda: Time to be safe, we don't have. Vital, those information could be.

Plo-Koon: I just sent you the location. May the force be with you.

Windu and Yoda: May the force be with you.

Once the call was off, both Masters turned to Aeris. She was still training, levitating at least 30 rocks, all at once, while going through the lightsaber's defense stances.

Windu: She just turned seven, isn't she still a bit young ?

Yoda: Doesn't matter the age. Ready, she is. Feel it I can.

Windu: If you say so, Master ...

A/N : Once again, sorry for the short chapter. Hope you still enjoyed it.