Prologue 1

I know I'm making so many changes to this story. I just really want things to make sense so just bear with me ;3.There will be a prologue part 2 and I'm working on chapter 3. K see ya soon.

------------------------------------------------------

Reader's POV:

I was heading to the exams after I got accepted by the military. My best friend Shinoa insisted that she comes and support me which I don't really have a problem with.

When we got out of the car I had an urge to go to the washroom.

"Hey Shinoa, I really need to use the toilet right now so you meet me at the exam area." I said.

"Kay Kay. But wait, (Name) are you going to use it at the exams?" She asked

"I don't know.I might if I have to." then hurried of trying to find the ladies's room.

The truth is the reason I wanted to use the washroom is because I had stomach aches from nervousness. All of my confidence drained after Shinoa mentioned about it I mean I was already not confident but now...

I sighed. Okay (Name) get this together. Go face your fears and have some courage. Then I headed towards the exam area. Before I opened the door I stopped because the butterflies in my stomach came again.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice.

"Uh y-yeah" I replied shakily. The person was in a suit of armour and seemed pretty tall.

"Al what are you doing?" A blonde boy walked up to him (Al because Al sounded like a man's name). The blonde looked really short in comparison and a little shorter than me.

"This girl is a examiner and she's kinda nervous." Al said.

"I didn't say I was scared." I pouted not knowing how to react.

"You know if you're scared then you're definitely going to fail." The blonde told me in a not-so-kind manner.

"I know that." I said.

"Brother don't say rude things like that." Al defended.

"Whatever." was what he said. But to my surprise, blondie told me "The exam is about to start soon. I suggest you start first because that's when the judges are nicer like that."

He looked away and mumbled "Good luck"

I smiled "Thanks Al and little guy." and ran off.

Just then I heard the little guy yell "WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE YOU *muffle muffle*"

I laughed to myself while trying to find Shinoa.

"(Naaaaaaaammme-chan)! I was so worried you took so long." Shinoa squealed in a high pitched voice hugging me tight.

"Sorry I got lost." I lied. Then I release myself from her grip. I looked down from the second floor to the arena.

All of the examiners were guys. Yay....

I realized I wasn't scared anymore so I rushed down

with confidence.

Edward's POV:

I can't believe that flat chested girl called me a shrimp-sized pea. All I wanted now is to see her fail at the test (don't worry. Ed won't be mad at you for long.)

"Hey brother, she's over there." Al pointed in a direction. "She looks so young compared to everyone else."

"I wonder how old is she." I said curiously. Before my thoughts go even further, the door opened and all soldiers saluted for King Bradley.

"At ease." He said putting his hand up. "Begin the test."

Reader's POV:

What should I do to impress the judges. Well it looks like I'm not going first.

I looked up to find Shinoa on the second base giving me a small thumbs up. Then to my left, Al was there along with his brother, observing me.

"Me first!" Said a man in his 30s. He put his hand on a circle and transmuted the statue of liberty 
(/0-0)/: lol no idea so I just used that)

Most people were impressed but I didn't really care. All I needed were ideas.

A teen guy a lot older than me, made a weapon out of stone without a transmutation circle. Not bad.

The next person used the little iceberg the military gave to make it snow. Pretty good. But he used a transmutation circle.

I'm the only 13 year old girl so I might attract a lot of attention and make people wonder why I'm just standing here.

Think.

I don't want to use it.

Because I don't trust people.

"Hey you. Girl." The teen who transmuted the weapon said. "Show us what you got."

"Um okay." Guess I have no choice. I picked up a piece of rock the size of a pea and concentrated my power.

I turned that single tiny piece into a handful of rocks. Without a cirlce or clapping my hands together.

Ed's POV:

"What?" One exclaimed.

"How can she do that while going against the law of equivalent exchange?" That's what I wanna know.

But it doesn't matter. This girl might be able to get Al's body and my limbs back.

"Hey Al. We found it at last!" I exclaimed.

"You mean..." He trailed off.

"Yep. After this, we ask her for answers." I said.

"But I don't know what she was scared about. What she did was outstanding. She'd definitely pass the test" My brother pointed out.

"you're right, that is suspicious." I replied.

Everyone started to whisper which caused a loud commotion. Except us of course.

Shinoa's POV:

(Name) you idiot, do you even know what you're going to deal with?

I know there will be people surrounding her trying to get into her business. As if she were a celebrity.

"A celebrity huh?" I mumbled to myself. I'm kinda jealous.

Reader's POV:

I regret that sooooo much because now I have to deal with annoying people blocking my way. Most of them were examiners.

"Hey what's your name?"

I didn't answer.

Another asked "how did you do that without giving much for exchange?"

And a ton more questions I didn't want to hear or answer. Gosh people are so nosy.

I don't like it.

(to be continued)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------