Chapter 2: time for dessert?

So yeah. I had to reupload to public this if you don't mind. K, on with the story :3

__________________________________________________________________

Ed's POV:

Winry ! ( /0-0/: Yes pretty predictable and cliché I know).

"Hey lets have some fun with this cute little girl hehehe" The creepy guy said pointing a knife at her.

"yeah boss" the other fat drunk one replied

(Name) didn't even stop and look, she just clapped her hands and grabbed a stone spear from the ground.

"Leave her alone and we'll leave you alone." She said in a imitating voice.

"Hey look boss another cute girl" fatty pointed out.

"Too bad she's flat chested though" The creepy man said. (I'm sorry if I got your appearance wrong but just pretend)

I know her for a long time and she never liked being called flat chested.

"WHOA ARE YOU CALLING FLAT WHO'S CHEST LOOKS LIKE A PLAIN LANDSCAPE?!" she yelled.

"They didn't say that.." I commented. She kinda reminds me of me when people call me short.

(Name) charged at them without using her weapon. Gave both of them a fist to their noggins. Something I would do if people called me short WHICH I'M NOT.

"(N-name) stop that's not what they said." Winry starts talking. I went to see if she was okay.

"Hey Winry you alright?" I asked in a serious face and voice.

She smiled softly "Yeah, thanks Ed.."

I looked at (Name) and see her beat the sh*t out of those guys. "Stop" I exclaimed loudly. And she did.

"I don't want to see your stupid faces again! Now SCRAM!" She yelled.

Those guys look like they were about to piss their pants so they skidded on their feet.

"C-calm down (Name) they're gone now" Winry said in a shaky voice.

Silence.

"Okay guys lets go to the bakery and get some sweets! You can come to Winry!" (Name) said in a cheery voice. " CAKES, CANDY AHAHAHAHAH"

"Maniac" I mumbled.

[{(Time skip brought to you by Yumeiro Patissiere cuz sweets and stuff lol)]}

__________________________________________________________________

Winry's POV:

I watched those two feeling like a third wheel.

"Like I said, since we don't have enough money with us right now, we buy the chocolate flavor." (Name) argued.

"Don't decide things on your own stupid" Ed talked back in a mean way.

"Don't call me stupid little man!"

"OH YEAH YOU THREE YEAR OLD WITH NO BODY FIGURE!"

"PEA SIZED SHRIMP."

"UGLY GIRL"

"SMALLER THAN A SPECK ALCHEMIST!"

"UNAPPEALING-" "Guys stop this now" I interrupted before Edward can say another word.

"(Name) don't being a bully and Edward stop picking on her like a perv. You guys talk this out and I'll make sure you don't fight." I marched behind them giving some space watching closing and trying to listen as much as possible.