Chapter 5: Confessions

Omg I hope that the title doesn't give away too much XD
Just to clear things, I use the plot from Fullmetal Alchemist and mix some of my own ideas. The order is random and I might add some of Brotherhood's plot. This chapter was all made by my own imagination but I do not own any of the characters except Shinoa :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader's POV:

After we got back from Youswell, we went back to central because Winry was there and she wanted us to be there with her.

As Shinoa were walking behind the Elrics, we decided to have a conversation of our own.

"Hey (Name)." Shinoa whispered.

"What is it?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Your rival is in town."

I knew exactly what she meant so I grumbled.

"C'mon (Name), you know I'm just joking around."

I rolled my eyes. "Your jokes are getting lamer and lamer."

"You're so mean" She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

I followed Edward into Headquarters and the rest of us decided to wait outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To colonel's office."

"Why?"

"I need permission."

"For what?" But I realized we were already there.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh." Roy sighed. "How many times are you going to ask?"

"Until you say yes." Says Edward.

"Well I don't feel like arguing so just stay out of trouble." Roy spinned his chair so he could face the window.

Edward was the first one who is leaving and I quickly copied him.

"So what was the question?"

"Nothing important."

"Wwhaaaaatttt?" I want to know though."

"Well too bad."

"You never tell me anything."

Suddenly he stopped in front of me yet not looking at me either. I jolted at his sudden movement. He was clenching his fist and I saw the fabric wrinkles on his glove.

"What do you mean I don't tell you anything!" YOU DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!!" He shouted.

I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry." I tried to hold in my sobs but they turned into loud squeaks. Why am I crying? It's my fault.

I felt Edward place his hand on my head. "Sorry that I yelled at you." He did his best to apologize when 99% was my doing.

I gave in a huge grin. "It's okay! I feel better now. You respected me, I should respect you! Equivalent exchange!" I held out my hand. But I knew he was trying to TEASE me by not returning a shake to make me feel insecure.

"Edward! That's not funny!" I scolded and whisper-shout.

He chuckled and pulled my hand and made me trip FOREWORD and fall into his arms. He hugged me.

HE HUGGED ME!

I listened to his heartbeat which was beating like mine.

My heart was beating 6000000 beats per second. (Writer: Um over exaggerate much?)