Chapter 8: Again

I feel like this is gonna be a short chapter but I had too much long chapters so what ev on with the story! (/^-^)/

___________________________________________________________________________________

Edward's POV:

11:52

Al and I were in the line for boarding the train. I glanced back hoping if (Name) would come to see me. She probably wouldn't because she's mad. I hate doing this, it reminds me of my father.

"Brother...." Al trailed off.

"Huh? What?"

"Everything is alright. I'm sure (Name) is a understanding person."

"Yeah." I mumbled. I checked my pocket watch again and it said:

11:55

I sighed and shovedmy watch back in my oicket and headed inside.

"EDWAAARRDDD?!!! EDWARD ELRIC??!!" I spinned around to notice (Name) in the crowd.

"(Name)?..."

Reader's POV:

I was panting from running 45647544567 kilometres (yep exaggerating), because I eat a lot and haven't been losing weight for a while. I spotted Edward just at the train door and called for him.

I ran toward him as fast as I could, knowing that I had less that five minutes.

"(Name)! What are you doing here?" Ed asked.

I was still panting, resting my hands on my knees. "Don't..*pant*..leave...*pant*..just...*pant*..yet..."

"But I have to."

I took a deep breathe. "Yeah I know. Shinoa probably wouldn't even let me go anyway haha. But just before you go,"

I took his hand and placed my stones on it. "This is my blood."

I saw him wide-eyed the crimson rocks on his pure white glove.

"They can heal small injuries and perform mysterious alchemy like mine." I whispered so no one else could hear us but Al. "But use them wisely because they're gone after you use one."

Ed looked at me. "(Name)..."

I smiled brightly with happy closed eyes ^_^ "But I suggest you use them for healing because you're going to need it."

He looked back down and trembled, shadow covering his face.

"Ed?..."

"THREE MINUTES BEFORE THE TRAIN LEAVES!" The conductor shouted.

"Dammit!" Ed said angrily and pulled my arm which surprised me. "You're coming with us (Name)!" Then he murmured "I'll protect you."

"But Shinoa-"

"(NAAAMMMEEEE)!!!" I heard Shinoa shout from the distance.

"Shinoa its okay I'm-"

"You forgot your money." Shinoa handed me a small pocket.

"But Shinoa! What about you?" I asked worryingly.

"Your job at the military has good pay. So I can satnd for quite a long time. But in exchange, you have to write me 100 letters per day and visit three times per week."

I rolled my eyes and hugged her "Thanks Shinoa. Your the best friend a girl should have."

"(N-Name)-chan-n *sniffs* you're making-ng me emo-tio-tional *sobs*"