Chapter 6: Confessions part 2

Continues from Edward's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHE SAW WINRY KISS ME AND MIGHT'VE THOUGHT THAT WE WERE ACTUALLY KISSING!!!!

This is going to be a rough day.

Reader's POV:

I don't believe it, well actually I do believe it because I knew this would happen.

Winry confessed to Edward and kissed him but he rejected her.

I kinda feel bad for her but there was part of me that made me feel relaxed. I'm such a cruel person LOL...lol

Edward looked at me and he was sweating in chibi form. "(N-Name)! let me explain I-"

"No need to. I saw everything." I cut him off.

He sighed in relief and my attention turned to Winry. She wide-eyed me and then glared and ran away. Non of us bothered to chase her except for Al.

"So is there anything between you guys still?" I asked him.

"I.....don't know." He replied.

"Okay Edward spit it out. What are you trying to hide from me?"

"Nothing." He lied.

"Edward! I'm your...your..." I gulped. "Y-Your important friend right?"

"I'll tell you if you promise to listen to what I say." He ordered.

"Promise." I said firmly.

"Al and I are planning to go find the philosopher's stone so that means we aren't doing anymore of the military missions." He explained.

"Oh ok, I'll come with you then." I suggested.

"But you're not coming with us."

"What?"

He sighed heavily "This is why I didn't want to tell you. You won't listen."

He's right, I wouldn't but as a important friend, I have to be one. "It's okay Edward, I won't go."

I felt a but sad but he patted my hair to make me feel better until he ruffled it.

"Hey! I took a long time to fix my hair!" I complained.

But he messed up my hair even more which pissed me off.

"Sttooooooppppp." I pouted.

Edward snickered. "You're not even trying to stop me." And he pinched my cheeks and walked away. I've never been so confused in my entire life. I mean, is this even Edward?

When he was out of range I heard a familiar voice.

"Wow you guys are totally meant for each other. You people didn't even notice I was still here." Shinoa stated leaning against the corner wall.

"S-Stupid Shinoa!" I said and out my hand on my cheeks which was right now heated. I just don't want to get my hopes too high.

"You're so cute (Name)" She giggled. "But in all seriousness, are you okay with your decision? You know, staying here in Amestris while he goes wandering off to search for the philo-dalphia stone?"

"Philosopher's stone." I corrected. "I'm going to try and convince myself to gully agree with him."

"Do whatever you have to." Shinoa said. We found Ed and Al but no Winry.

"Where's Winry?" Shinoa questions.

"We let her go home for the best. I feel like she won't feel comfortable around you (Name)." Al tried to sound not so rude.