Bachelor's Party (Chapter 5)

"May I Please come in Elida?" Rebbe asked. "Oh Rebss! You know you don't need to ask" Elida replied while selecting her earrings. She's wearing an offshoulder black dress with an expensive necklace. The sleeves are shining just like twinkling stars in dark night. "Actually I wanted to tell you that.... You are going to your bachelor's party right? Umm... And there gonna be lots of people and friends and.... Strangers... Good... Bad..." To that Elida replied, "Rebbe, are you alright? Girl, I think you need rest... Not think actually, you definitely need REST." "Not at all Elida, I came to tell you that.... Sometimes people wanna do something but it happens in some other way and they step on the wrong path which is usually the most unstable one and gradually have a great fall. Maybe you don't know but there are enemies all around. They can be infront of your eyes while you are sleeping." "Wait, wait, wait" Elida replied "Rebbe can you please tell what's the matter? I cannot figure it out and I'm running late." Rebbe said, " BE SAFE ELIDA. PREVENTION IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN CURE. AND THIS TIME IT'S THE BEST CAUSE CURE.... DEATH....KIDN..." "REBBE!" Mishala was standing just behind Rebbe and called her, "Sweetheart, Can you make me a cup coffee? I am having a massive headache. By the way Elida... I wanna say to you that, please come home early and... Have Fun" Mishala added with a smile in her rough face.

"Hiiiiii!!!!! Oh my god, you are looking sooo Good Elida." "Mhmm, why won't she. She's gonna be wifey soon" all friends of Elida were continuously talking and laughing at the Bride to be party. "Husshh, Thank you guys. You guys arranged soo much that's soo much Cute." Elida said and hugged her all friends. The party was organised inside a villa near forest suggested by Elida's Mommy. According to Mishala forest are very romantic and fun to enjoy and anyways there going to be security all around. The Villa was decorated beautifully with pink curtain and fairylights. There were all scented flowers and candles. Cupcakes, pizza and wine. Although Elida never drinks that's why mocktails were arranged just for her. All friends of Elida belonged to rich families but Elida was the richest. They enjoyed the party till midnight and then started leaving. "Okay guys, byeee. Meet you all in my wedding" Elida said gladly. She then went to sit inside her car and started waiting for the driver to arrive. All her friends slowly bid her adiieu . Elida called before coming out from the Villa and the driver only told her to sit inside the car. After twenty minutes of waiting Elida lost her patience and came out of her car and started shouting for the driver. She started walking to find her driver. There was no one on the road. There was pin drop silence except Elida 's voice calling for her driver, "Liam, Liam, where are you Mann?" All of sudden Elida heard footsteps just behind her and no sooner did she try to look back, than she felt that the earth suddenly moving faster than usual. Her feet started floating and her head got heavier. Someone just struck her head with some metal kinda thing. But *who*?

 But *who*?