The Truth (Chapter 14)

Elida entered, pushing the door and slowly stepped towards inside. Mishala was sitting on the sofa and Rebbe was standing just beside her.
Mishala said,"I know that you read Hayley's Diary.... When Inspector pearl took it I suspected but now I am sure. Darling..." She got up and went towards Elida,"I can't Kill Hayley. She was my best friend. We were together since we knew the spelling of the word 'friendship' or 'friends'. We went to high school together. Not only food but we used to share every emotions deeply. I couldn't have killed her."
Elida remarked,"okay but who killed her then as per your explanation? What happened that night. Tell me..."
"what happened on the 22nd April, 2004 night..... Mmhmm... That day, Hayley was very happy and delighted "Mishala went on telling," She asked me at the morning to get her ready for her dinner date with Adam. She wanted to wear her wedding dress to surprise Adam. I came around 5pm and within an hour I almost prepared her. She never needed much makeup. She was pure, gorgeous and real. While I was making her hair, I said her not to have the medicines she was having cause I heard one day a conversation of Adam and Doctor saying that the medicines are not good for her health. But I could not tell her about it because Hayley was always under the observation of Adam Warlton's spies. Even one day I tried to help Hayley to escape and went her room with knife on a delf defence. But as soon as she entered I got too nervous to express and left leaving the suspicious on your mother's mind. Anyways, that night also she was under observation that's why, I laughed off on my own words later; which was suspicious but I couldn't think of anything else. Then after readying her I came downstairs and started playing with you but that was an excuse to look after you and everything. After few minutes I heard Adam's footsteps and I peeked from your room in the hall and saw Adam talking with his workers in order to kill Your Mother. I didn't wasted time and rushed upstairs after locking your room. That's when your mother stopped writing. I explained her everything but still she wasn't convinced; I asked her to escape. She was confused at first but soon obeyed me, as she trusts on me. While she was escaping through the basement I tried to distract Adam but somehow he smelled some fishy and rushed to basement and I followed to stop him. Adam grabbed Hayley and slapped her. She got injured and that's when he put some kind of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) in Hayley's mouth and forced her to swallow. This caused her to have a heart blockage and vomit blood. She suffered for some minutes and died. I tried to save her but was really helpless. Thus, Adam proved it as a cardiac trouble. I was helpless and saw her dying in front of me. People always used to think that as I was your step mother, I never liked you or something which are stereotypical. And female bestfriends cannot be real friends. But there are many girls who supported each other more than family. Hayley and Mishala was used to be like twins for world. So how could I?"
Mishala sat on the couch with tears in her eyes.
Rebbe broke the silence, "Elida... Mishala Madam is right. I saw Adam Uncle to do so and as I was eleven I remember everything. I even remembered how he killed my mother and buried her. We never told you because we were scared. But today you need to know this."
Elida couldn't hear or feel anything. She couldn't process anything and didn't know whom to believe. That's when...
"Well Done. Bravo! Truth is now known. I am so emotional..." He laughed. "So can I kill every single one of you now?!." Adam suddenly came from outside along with Jack.
Maybe, he somehow managed to help Jack out by untying him from basement. He entered, while targetting the gun towards rest of the family and said,"Azeil (Azeil is Alizeh's fake name) and Elida, Rebbe and Mishala. All of you! Great combos! Time to die!"

 All of you! Great combos! Time to die!"