More to Know (Chapter 13)

Alizeh completed reading the diary and said, "hmm... I see..." Alizeh continued, sitting on bed infront of Elida,"when I used to murder I never ever left any evidence. And most importantly, the person who you think has done the murder is usually the most innocent. My point is that your mother hasn't written anything directly. She has not even mentioned anything more suspicious than the knife thing and that maybe Mishala Madam had a crush or something. Having a crush and killing someone is different."
Elida was crying and wasn't ready to listen anything. That's when Elida's phone rang. Elida didn't have permission to have a phone. Alizeh got up from bed and peeked at the phone screen and cut the call. Within few seconds the phone rang again. Alizeh cut it again. When the phone rang for the third time Alizeh asked Elida to answer the phone but in speaker. Elida wasn't ready but before anything, Alizeh himself picked it up and put the phone in speaker and handed it over to Elida. Elida spoke, trying to act very normal.
The other side said," Elida.... I am... am... Rebbe.... You are alive and safe or what? Where are you.... I heard that you escaped with the Mafia leader.... Are you hurt? Girl just... Just tell me where you are and I will come to save you." Rebbe was about to tell more but
Elida interrupted her and said, "I am okay... But who's number is this? And why did you..?"
"Actually I am calling from outside from a phone booth and I have been trying everyday. I called you to tell you that your driver Liam is in trouble.... From Jack I heard that the Mafia leader is helping you so I had the courage to call you."
Alizeh snatched the phone from Elida and started speaking," Ms. Rebbe, aren't you very foolish to call and waste time. If someone is in trouble should not you tell that a bit faster. Moreover, you are wasting time with a hostage girl. Anyways, tell me where that Liam is?"
"Umm.... Inside Warlton Mansion.... Basement.... It's forbidden for any of us to enter. Please save..."
Alizeh cut the call and ordered Elida to get up and go straight to the the car. Elida was about to say something but Alizeh pulled her by hand, took the car keys and drove.
Alizeh asked Elida to sit inside car while he entered from back door to Warlton house. After some minutes Elida thought that Alizeh didn't know her house properly and maybe he's genius and can handle it but she can't stop thinking about helping him. She couldn't resist and went to the basement through the back door only. As she entered the basement, it was all dark. The basement was quite big and had many doors. She saw a faint moving light. She went towards it and suddenly it went off. She still continued walking while chanting to herself. She bumped into a strong back.
"Nope.... You will never stop proving yourself brave huh!?" Alizeh whispered.
Elida was relieved to hear his voice and held his arm tightly. Then only they heard a sound. They went towards it and saw that Liam was tied and Jack was about to fire. Alizeh fired towards Jack's hand and the gun fell. Jack shouted in pain and that's when Elida went towards Liam and untied him. Alizeh pulverized Jack and then tied him like Liam had been and left the basement.
Liam thanked them and said how Jack tortured him and how he used to blackmail him to get clues of Elida. All of sudden a voice approached,"Eli..." It was Mishala. Elida stiffened and went closer to Alizeh. Alizeh held her in his arms and gave her some courage.
Elida said," YOU CAN'T KILL ME.... RATHER I WILL PUNISH YOU FOR KILLING MY MOTHER."
Mishala smiled and added,"Lemme clear things. It's not safe here. Come inside" and she went inside the house along with Liam.
Elida went towards the car and said," let's go.... There's no point. And please you will not tell me what to do....Atleast for today. I will listen to you forever and.... Be with you as slave rest of my life. But please understand my situation and don't."
"Nope.... I will not... But lemme remind you that if you really want to punish her then you need proof. And right now you have nothing. So, it's your opportunity."
"But what if she kills me right now? I don't wanna die."
Alizeh grabbed her waist and puller her towards himself. The 6ft tall guy, said softly to the 5'2ft girl,
"I am here with you. I will not let anything happened to you. I can't afford to lose you. And I know I said that I need money before I let you go but that doesn't meanthen you need to be slave or something. If you decide really to stay with me; then you will stay as... Queen." He smirked and continued "Look at my eyes and belive me. I really lo... I mean I am there with you."
Elida was lost in Alizeh. Suddenly, she came to her senses and went inside.
Alizeh followed and mumbled to himself, "Something Different will be coming to light, Elida!! Something Very much DIFFERENT!"

Elida is upset as she assumes
Mishala is the real culprit,
while Alizeh sympathising her.
#Elizeh

Liam was abducted by Jack