Alizeh (Chapter 9)

The man stopped the car in front of a wooden cabin like house. The house was in the middle of a dense forest. It seemed to be an expensive cabin house. There were few stairs leading to the house. He came out of the car and opened the door for Elida to let her out. Elida asked, "Now? Now, What?" The man replied, "Now, we will stay here. It's my hiding spot. No one knows and therefore safest place to stay. For now atleast" and he start walking towards the house. Elida said,"How can I believe you? Maybe you are going to kill me here. And it's your master plan." " Have you out of your mind or what? Why will save you if I wanna kill you now?" "I don't know.... Maybe there's some kind of dirty plan or.... I don't know but I can't belive you." That's when the lightning struck. Elida looked upon the sky and saw grey clouds all-over. "Hey! Heavy rainfall gonna come I guess... Anyways let's go inside or we will get wet" the man said and opened the door of the house. "How can I stay with you overnight? Like you can do anything.... Take advantage of me... Or...." "Do you have any option Madam?" Elida got astonished and asked, "Come again!" The man looked his behind towards Elida and replied, "I said do you have any option Elida? Rather than staying with me?" The rain started falling heavily all of sudden. Elida didn't said anything and went inside the house seeing really no other option. Elida felt kinda an attachment and safe/comfy-ness with him. Elida suddenly realised that the man said her name while he was talking. "You know my name?" The man glared and smirked. Elida understood and said, "yeah of course you know. Why won't you after all you got the order to kill me. So should I also know your name? Don't I have the right?" The man handed over one of his shirts to Elida and said," you are wet; you should change.... Annnd.... ALIZEH. My name is Alizeh. There's a room over there, you can stay there I will stay here in the living room: to not to take 'YOUR ADVANTAGE'". Elida asked, "Is this your shirt?" Alizeh replied softly,"Yeah, I always visit here either to meditate after some horrible stress or to hide." Elida wore the shirt which was kinda big for her. She smelt a kinda soothing fragrance from the shirt. She felt good maybe because it had a hint of Alizeh's essence. She came in living room and was blushing without any particular reason. She saw that Alizeh was cooking something in kitchen. She entered in the kitchen and asked, "you know cooking too?" Alizeh said, " when I was in jail there was one old man, a criminal, who was a chef in profession. He taught me. As he was from India so I mostly know Indian dishes but that doesn't mean I don't know anything else. I know Sushi, salmon, beef and so on. By the way, I am preparing 'kosha mangsho' and salad for us. I think that's will be enough. Elida asked, "what's kosa manso? Is it a Indian dish or something?" Alizeh said,"yuuupp and it's not 'kosa manso' it's kosha mangsho. It is a Indian dish and particularly from West Bengal named state. It's very delicious..... It's a recipe of meat and spices. This is a traditional recipe and is made with succulent mutton pieces, a base of onion, tomato, yoghurt and a host of other spices. It is also extremely important in determining nervous system functionality, digestive health, hormone production, and muscle development." Elida replied, "Wow!! It's really aromatic!! Incredible India and their dishes."
After having dinner, Alizeh asked, "Who's your Mommy?Or Mom? Actually yesterday due to medicine reaction you were mumbling yourself about them. Who are they?" Elida said, " Mom is my mother by blood who died when I was four years old. She died on her anniversary night due to cardiac trouble. My father was broken but since I was so small he married my mommy Mishala. She loved and cared for me just like my real mother and loved me more than Jack, my brother, her real son." "Okay. And what's the connection between curse and dress ?" "There's a dress, my mom's wedding gown. It's been said that it's all cursed and as my granny never liked my mother she always said that she was the curse and now the dress. And it's not even lie, my aunt and another servant died after they tried to look after the dress. And I was too almost by you... You know what I mean." "Yeah! But that's can't be any coincidence. It's a pure Murder case. And maybe it's done by someone who's very close to you and your family."

The expensive cabin house of Alizeh

Alizeh cooking 'Kosha Mangsho'