Unwrapping the mystery (Chapter 12)

Thursday, 22nd April, 2004
Dear Diary,

Anniversary!!! Today Adam and I got married 5 years ago. I can't believe that it's been sooo long we have been together. Adam is very caring and loving although due to his busy schedule he can't manage to spend holidays with us but today he arranged a surprise for me. He asked me for a dinner date in our nearest restaurant. He gifted me a velvet dress for the night. But, today I wanna do something special so I am gonna be wearing the magnificent wedding dress . I can't do makeup properly so I have asked Mish, my best friend to help me out. She's gonna come soon. Also, Eli will stay with Mishala I mean Mish tonight. Elida is soo adorable. She's just became four but she behaves like a matured and big girl. Her hands, feet everything is... is sooo cute. She loves Mish very much. She is THE BEST DAUGHTER In the world. Now it's time to get ready. Mish is here...

Elida put a bookmark and looked towards sky. It was a clear sky. Her eyes though started shedding water. Alizeh said,"are you alright?"
Elida wiped her tears and nodded, "My mom used to love me and everyone so much. She was soo happy then why God need to take her from us!!! Anyways, can you gimme my dinner. I will have in my room and continue to read." Elida then took her dinner and started reading....

Mish is really a sweetheart. She did my makeover almost like my wedding just little less extravagant; just what I needed. She is now playing with my Elida. It's not yet the time to go for the dinner hence, I am still waiting for the clock to strike 7pm. I love Mish but today she said something suspicious.... She said with a scared look on her face that I should not take my medicines  but then laughed it off loudly.... She added further that she is saying that because she felt a bad omen. She never used to believe in these theories. I know I shouldn't be thinking something like this but many times she used to come our house in excuse of Elida but mostly she used to ask about Adam. Maybe she has some kind of crush over him. This is the only thing about her I don't like, rest is fine. For few days I felt something weird. I feel that someone wants to kill me. One day I saw Mish was in my room in my absence and made an excuse which I can't remember. Then she left hurriedly and she had a hidden knife that I saw accidentally. Although I think that's because of cutting vegetables or.... I am comforting myself with these words cause I don't wanna disbelief Mish.... Anyways, Mish is here.

Elida got shocked and started looking for anything more. But that was the last thing her mom had written. Elida shattered and started crying loudly. Alizeh heard and rushed to her room. Elida seeing Alizeh, hugged him tightly and continued crying. Elida felt a comfort and some kind of affinity on his hard-broad chest. Alizeh hugged her too and stroked her hair gently.  Then Elida realised and broke the hug and said,"Sorry...." her voice cracking and further added,"Mommy killed My Mother.... And maybe wanted me to be killed too."

Elida was engrossed in the diary

Elida seeing Alizeh, hugged him tightly and continued crying