Kidnapped (Chapter 6)

Elida tried to open her eyes... Although her eyes were too blurry to see anything and her head was spinning very much. The only thing she felt was that she was binded and tied very tightly with a material she couldn't recognise. She smelled a deep fragrance of roses mixed with candle and leafy greens. Slowly, her vision got better and gradually saw that she was in a room lightened with few candles. There were petals and petals all around. She suddenly saw that she had been tied with green stems or branches like vines but more tough and tight. She started sweating and tried to move but she was binded very tightly. Also, she tried to remember the incident or what happened to her yet could not figure out. All of sudden Elida heard footsteps, she clenched her jaw. Before understanding, there was manly figure infront of her eyes. She couldn't see the face due to lack of light but understood that the man was wearing something formal.

On the other side, Mishala got really scared. It was past 2am but still Elida didn't come home. Rebbe called all her friends and learnt that everyone reached home hours before. They also informed that Elida was inside her car and waiting for her driver. Rebbe tried Elida trillions time but couldn't reach the network. Liam phone is also switched off. Mishala couldn't hold herself and said, "I am calling Adam(Elida's father/Mr Warlton)." She then called and informed him with all details. He ordered Mishala to call the cops and also said that he's returning back home as soon as possible. Although Mishala didn't want to inform police seeing no option left, reported to the police. There is no one except Mishala, Rebbe and his son. Jack has went out of town for some kind of collage project.

Elida got frightened but hold herself. The man then, blew out the candles except two which were far from sight of Elida. Though Elida, couldn't see anything, she realised that he's coming toward her and.... "Ahhhh!!! O Jesus" Elida felt a needle on her left arm; her eyes felt heavier and her mind stopped working. The only things than came to her mind was that the man looked like Arthur. Does Arthur want to kill her.... No matter how mean and rude he is, he cannot be bloody criminal or kidnapper or... Murderer. Then why... Why will Arthur?!!

 Why will Arthur?!!