Elizeh (Chapter 10)

"What Nonsense!!" Elida said furiously,"no one in my damn family is a murderer, Alizeh. Just because you saved my life and are helping me it doesn't give you the access to say anything about me or my family. Don't you forget that you are still a murderer and..."
Alizeh stopped her and said, "Calm down. I am sorry. Actually, I never had any family so I've never had the concept of sweetness or warmth in my heart. My mom escaped with my uncle while I was eleven and I saw my dad with many maids and other women in bed."
Elida got puzzled and asked, "then?"
As Alizeh was drunk he poured his heart out and continued, "then, oneday due to his drug addiction he was about to kill me and in my defence I STABBED him. My first murder and I got jailed. There I met some gangsters or mafia. I was in jail for few months and then escaped with their help. I was only thirteen when one of the gangster took me and I started working for them. Then after death of the head Gangster mostly got caught by cops except few including me. Then I started working in this criminal fields with rest of them."
"Can I ask you a question Alizeh? Why are you helping me?" Alizeh smiled softly and said," Elida, in the world full of enemies I felt you. I had many affairs in past but these connections between... Between us.... Is different.... Your family needs you. I never had a family. But yesterday you were mumbling yourself.... You said.... About your pain and I felt it. We are different but somehow same... Being a 26 old guy, I never felt this kinda soothing that 'Elizeh' meant to me. You must wondering, lil birdie what's Elizeh is! It's us... As a couple name. No we aren't couple but what if we were!"
Alizeh held Elida's hand and moved towards her. They were so close that they could feel the each other breathing.
He continued,"I will help you to unwrap the mystery.... You know sometimes I need someone like you...." Alizeh eyes were shining. He was like the sun of chilly day. Alizeh got more close to her and his eyes were looking towards Elida's lips. Suddenly Elida remembered her mommy's face and about that Arthur. She held herself back.
She said," I think it's late. We should take rest. I am tir...tired" and she went to her room. Elida thought that if someone was filming them at the moment it would be just like two silhouettes opposite each other in a frame.
Elida wokeup and came in the living room and saw Alizeh was sleeping on the couch. She smiled to herself and grabbed an avacado smoothie. While she was having the smoothie in front of window, Alizeh greeted her good morning. Elida asked," Alizeh, you said last night that you will help me! So tell me the name of the person who ordered you to kill and I will imprison him and return to my house." "It's not so simple, butterfly. I got the order from different people. For sure they used some kind of app or something to change their vocals" he said while sipping his black coffee in his husky voice.
"So?"
"So, we can track the number. And if we are lucky we will get the real location. I have a real tracking thing on laptop. Wait!"
He went and took his laptop and started searching for it. Elida came and sat beside him. Alizeh tracked the number but couldn't get any detail or clue. Elida got upset. All of sudden Alizeh got up from the couch and rushed towards Elida's room.
Alizeh came back and said," once, I got a call from another number. The number is in my phone. But where's my phone? It's not in your room. Oh there it is!! Pass me my phone" he said to Elida. Before Elida could see his phone and give him, he said,"nevermind... I will take it" and he leaned towards the table behind Elida. There eyes met and both felt that the Earth had stopped revolving. That split second moment was like minutes to them. Alizeh grabbed his phone and broke the eye contact and started to track again. After twenty minutes of research Alizeh finally got the the track.
He said," it's showing Warlton Mansion.... In Central park South, billionaires row.... Heyyy heyyy!!! Elida Aren't you Warlton?" Elida nodded in shock and exclaimed," my house!!! How can it be? Someone from my family wants me to die..." her eyes filled with tears.
Mr. Warlton landed in New York last night. The situation in Warlton Mansion was not well. Everyone was upset and worried. Especially Mishala, she locked herself in her room. Mr. Warlton is putting all his money and energy to find his daughter out. He ordered that if anyone can find her daughter he will reward the person with $500k.
Jack suddenly said to Mr. Warlton in soft voice,"Mom was calling someone daily just two three days before Elida went missing. Did she know?"
Mr. Warlton felt uneasiness and said, "don't worry. Mishala loves Elida she never ever can let Elida happen anything... Keep your dumb mind shut my Son. I am here to manage everything. Do whatever you are told to do!"
Mr. Warlton is never mean or rude but maybe as he is worried so....
Alizeh sympathised with Elida saying," maybe someone not your family but living in your villa did!"
"Actually you were right before maybe someone of my family did this because without my family no one knows about the dress. But even my family doesn't know about dress only... Mommy?"

 Mommy?"