The Real Culprit (Chapter 15)

"But before that, let's make everything more clear. Elida you are my daughter and as a father it's a last gift. Ask me anything you want as you must be confused. People shouldn't die with confusion in their mind." Mr. Warlton said in sarcasm.
Elida tightened her lips and clenching her fists and hatred in her eyes asked, "Why? Why did you need to kill her?"
Adam laughed slightly and said, "Princess, you are a kid... Actually, I never liked your mother but what I loved were money, success and conquering the peak. Hayley was the daughter of the richest tycoon of USA. I thought I would get some help. But your mother didn't want to take any help and wanted me to struggle and do everything by myself. I was disgusted by her and was planning to leave her. In the meantime, I got to know about a will which says that if Hayley died by any kind of health disorder all her money and property would be inherited by her husband, that is me. So, I changed my mind and planned to kill her. This, started giving her medicines which were harmful for her heart. Your mother was already had issues in heart so it was easier. And before our Anniversary, I smelled that things were getting out of my hands. And someone, like Mishala, would definitely cautios Hayley. So, I planned to kill her immediately and did so."
Elida was not upset or sad. She was furious and disgusted by her father. She asked in firm voice,"Why didn't you kill me then? I don't think you loved me... And why did you kill Aunt Sibiya and Rebbe's mother?"
Adam replied, "You are right. I never liked you. You were my punishment for getting married to your mother. I liked Mishala and I wanted her in my life. After killing Hayley I was about to kill you too but Mishala took you in her arms and begged for your existence. I agreed to her on the condition of marrying me and staying quiet for the rest of her life. And about.... Killing the servant, Rumi, Rebbe's mother. It's all because of your Mishala 'Mommy' just like today she said everything to her too. So, I needed to kill the servant. However, Sibiya, my own sister died due to a mere coincidence. She had some idea and was suspicious and was unconscious while driving and had accident. Anyways, maybe if not by accident I would sent her to coma anyway as per my plan. Now it's high time. Let's Kill you all."
He looked towards Alizeh and said, "Love makes one weak, young man. You helped your love and backstabbed me. Now it's time for you to pay it back. Let's start from you."
Elida got shocked and shouted, "NOOO... I am the one you want to kill. Why do you need to punish Alizeh for that? He's not even part of our family."
Adam asked, "Alizeh? Isn't he Azeil? Whatever his name is.... It's the end."
No sooner did Adam target the gun towards Alizeh than Alizeh kicked him in his stomach and the gun fell from his hand. Then soon there started an intense fight among Mr. Warlton, Jack and Alizeh. Suddenly, Adam got the gun in his hand again and fired towards Alizeh. The bullet went towards Alizeh. Elida shouted in pain. Everyone was shocked. Within a split second there was blood all over. Alizeh dodged the the bullet and it hit Jack's forehead.