Closure of murder (Chapter 16)

Jack died on spot. Mishala ran towards her son and put his head on her lap and started crying loudly.
Adam blankly looked him and murmured, "My son.... I killed... My beloved." Maybe Jack was the only person whom Adam really loved or atleast attached for whatever the reason is! Anyways....
In the meantime, Inspector Pearl along with some other cops came over. Inspector Pearl ordered to arrest Adam and asked to Alizeh, "The proof?"
Alizeh handed over a phone and said, "it contains all the recording of Mr.Warlton and everyone else. I felt thats something different going to happen. That's why before entering I started recording. Btw, Ms. Pearl what will be his term for jail?"
She replied,"As he killed ruthlessly so many that's why I think he will be in jail not less than 30yrs that means he will be probably dead before being released."

"

Everyone left

Everyone left. Alizeh went towards Elida and Elida said softly,
"Can I HUG you please?" Alizeh opened his arm and Elida hugged him tightly and cried...
After Jack's body was buried, Mishala became strong and ordered to arrange for the funeral. All the property should be put in the name of Elida. But Elida didn't accept it and gave all the property to her Mommy. She apologized to Mishala for suspecting her and slowly everything was becoming normal. Elida felt lucky as Mishala is the one who gave her type of rebirth by saving her life from his father after her mother's death. Not only that Mishala took care and loved her more than Jack.

One day Alizeh came to Warlton house. He asked Rebbe to call everyone. After Mishala and Elida came, they asked him what's the matter. Alizeh said, "Mishala Madam I know the situation but as per my work whatever it was but it would give me some kind of payment. Moreover I also helped your daughter and did everything possible. So, didn't you think that I deserve a REWARD?"
Mishala said, "OF COURSE. After you did so much, I will give you whatever you want. Tell me how much money you want?"
Alizeh said, "Umm... I don't need money. Can I ask something else?"
Mishala replied with a broad smile, "Of course. whatever you want."
Alizeh thanked and added, "Before I want anything I need to have a little conversation with Ms. Elida." Mishala nodded and Elida went to her room along with Alizeh.
Alizeh went inside her room and observed all the things and smiled.
Elida asked,"What?"
Alizeh said, "Nothing butterfly, your room is just... Just like typical girly teenager room with a teddy and stereotypical stuffs. But I wonder why you are not so organized like other girls!"
"Hey Mr. I am not under your supervision now. Will you please tell what you need to tell me rather than passing judgement?"
Alizeh looked at Elida and slowly stepped towards her while Elida backed her steps. Soon Alizeh pinned her to wall and said in his deep voice,
"Elida I never thought I'd be like this. I never wanted to bound myself to a girl or wanted to say anything that I am gonna say. The day I convicted you, I felt something in my damn heart but ignored. But then your pain became mine. I felt attached to you. I started growing emotions and feelings for you. So Ms. Elida Warlton will you share your whole life with this dangerous Mafia leader? Will you allow me to have all your dreams to become mine and take care of you? I know it's tough to manage life with me forever but are you prepared to take the risk? Cause it's been said that 'No Risk No Gain'. I LOVE YOU Ms. WARLTON NOT LIKE ANYTHING ELSE BUT JUST AS A MAN LOVES A WOMAN."
Elida can't believe that the person who used to have one night stands, for whom many girls used to get mad in love, who had no emotion for anyone, who ruthlessly can kill anyone and whom she also loved but scared to confess is now confessing his love to her. Elida went in his arms and whispered in his ears, " I love you too... And yes I want to be with you.... Together and Forever. But I am very unorganised so you will not mind right?" Alizeh laughed.... Elida wiped her tears and remarked, "Your laugh is so adorable.... I heard it for first time. You should leave your that grunge character and be like this." Alizeh hugged her from behind and said, " Oh my little birdie, you met me for very few days and I changed so much. Think how much I will change as you gonna stay with me forever. Maybe I will laugh more often." Elida blushed and Alizeh added, "Stop blushing Ms. Butterfly. You will get many more reasons and time to do. But right now let's go downstairs. We have to inform everyone" and kissed in her forehead.
They came downstairs and saw Arthur. Elida suddenly remembered him and got startled.
Alizeh said, "I asked Arthur to come." He came towards Arthur and said,
"Hey bruh! I am... Umm...."
"Enzo" Elida completed him realising Alizeh's confusion. Alizeh looked at Elida and smirked. Mishala and Rebbe also knew not to use 'Alizeh' name infront of others. Alizeh continued, "The thing is that.... As I said I need something as my reward.... So Mishala Madam will I get whatever I want?" Mishala nodded and said, "Even if it counts the whole Warlton Property too."
"Nope.... I need something More PRECIOUS rather MOST" and looked towards Elida.
Elida again blushed.
Alizeh then continued, "I want your Daughter. I.... I love her. And she does too."
Mishala got shocked and looked towards Elida.
Elida instantly replied, "Yes mommy I Love him. Very much... I can't live without him. Sorry Arthur but.... You are great but not for me."
Arthur replied, "Thank God You said that.... Aunt Mishala, I also don't think me and Elida have much compatibility. I like someone else" and he looked towards Rebbe. Rebbe went pink. Alizeh then whispered to Arthur understanding, "Rebbe is really nice girl. But if I didn't came in between then probably you would have cheated on Elida. Huh?" Arthur exclaimed, "No I was about to confess anyway. Really." Alizeh, "Relax. I was just kidding. Nevermind. By the way, my name is Alizeh not Enzo. As now you gonna be part of family so I can tell..." Arthur replied, "Actually Rebbe told me before only. But I am not family yet."
"Soon to be."
Mishala sat on her couch and told, "Love is very important. I never lived my life but I want my daughter to live to the fullest. Moreover, if all of you want that then I am no one to stop it. But I have a condition..."

#Elizeh

#Elizeh