Chapter 1

Hey. Here is an idea for a story. I'm going to try to get to at least 10 chapters before deciding to continue writing or delete the story. So we'll see. Feedback is much appreciated and I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1

Here I sat alone in the deans office waiting to be reprimanded for what I did. I mean a kid can't get into too much trouble for screaming at bullies that needed to leave me alone right?

"Eloise. Why did you start yelling at the other students." The Dean sighed, and walked over to his seat and sat down.

"T-They were pi-icking on me for my s-stu-utter." I managed to get out and he sighed.

"Honey you should have told a teacher, and you know you could have come to me Darlin. I am your favorite person." He said and I smiled. He was my best friends dad. Then he tensed and his eyes went glossy. What?

"Wes?" I said and he smiled at me.

"Well I'll let you off with a warning, but your parents told me earlier that I have to babysit you until they arrive." He said and I huffed. I was 13 for crying out loud, and I didn't need a babysitter.

"But I'm 13, I can w-walk h-home on my ow-wn..." I said and furrowed my brow and he sighed.

"Yeah yeah. Your mom said that I can either babysit you OR you can spend the night with Jazzy." He said and I smiled. Any kid would choose to go over their friends house. Duh!

"Jazzy." I smiled, and he nodded, but something was wrong with him. But I don't know what....

"Come on. I'll bring you to the house. School's been over for a while now." He said and I nodded, and grabbed my bag, and walked next to him to his truck.

"So where is Jazzy?" I said and he smiled, and sure enough here came Jazzy running out of the building smiling. She hopped in next to me and beamed at me.

"There." He smiled and got into the drivers seat.

Jazzy and I talked in our little language we made up, basically gibberish, or hand signs, that have nothing to do with sign language at all.

"Girls...we have to stop somewhere actually. So when we get there I need you both to be on your best behaviors. Okay?" He said and we nodded. I was worried about my parents, but this wasn't unusual for us. I was always at Jazzy's house.