Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ella's POV 

He finally pulled into the fanciest restaurants parking lot ever, there was a valet and everything. My mouth was slightly ajar. Wouldn't this be weird, I mean a 20 something year old man and an almost 17 year old girl?

"Don't worry. It'll be fine, the owner is a werewolf like us." Sebby said and I nodded.

"Would it be bad if I said I am going to have a panic attack?" I said and my breathing started to pick up as he opened his door and the valet took the keys, and Sebby opened my door. He helped me out and he smiled at me.

"You'll be fine. I'm right here." He said and walked with me next to him into the building. He acknowledge some peoples 'hellos' but other than that he kept quiet. I swallowed at all the people and started to get nervous. People aren't something I like...or fancy things.

"Reservation for Ulric." He spoke with so much authority the person swallowed and nodded. 

"This way s-sir." The man said and began to walk. I followed them and realized that almost everyone kept looking at us. I don't like that, and I managed to grab onto his arm and hide slightly behind him. I heard a chuckle and he shook his head.

"Here we are Sir. Table as secluded as possible." The waiter said smiling and Sebastian moved me so I was in front of him and sat me down. I swallowed and he pushed my chair in, then took his seat. Talk about date night.

"Someone will be right with you to take your order." The man said and walked off. I let out a breath of air and felt my wolf getting antsy. She hates being confined, and around people. As do I.

"Ella." I heard Sebby say a bit loud and concerned. I looked over at him and he sighed and he was looking at me with worry.

"Y-Yes." I said and he sighed.

"Look at the menu. Anything you want." He said in a sigh and I nodded. And opened the menu and began to scan over the food choices. 

"Sebby?" I said looking up at him. He looked at me from his menu.

"Yeah Princess?" He said and I blushed.

"I don't know what to get." I said. "It's too fancy, and really expensive." I said and he sighed and looked at me.