Chapter 10

Hey, this is the chapter that makes or breaks the book. Let me know what y'all think. If not I'll delete the book. Please enjoy :D

Chapter 10

I finally pulled up the gate, and buzzed in. The men seemed to recognize Jazzy, and gave me a curious look. I started to shake horribly.

"You'll be fine." Jazzy smiled and I parked in the drive, and stared at the nice house. It was a legit house, but nicer than a lot of others. This was to be Jazzy's house when she mated with Leo.

"I'm so nervous. I mean..what if...if he still dislikes me." I mumbled and she burst out laughing.

"He adores you, and grow a pair. It's only talking. Come on." She said and I swallowed, and stepped out of the car. When did I grow a pair..I think my wolf has been controlling me.

We got to the porch and I started to chicken out.

"No. I think we should just go back home. I mean what if he goes all ape shit and doesn't let me leave, or worse....tells me to leave." I sighed and she groaned at me pacing. Then grabbed me and stopped me

"Chill! What can happened? He's your mate, stop being a little bitch." She whisper shouted.

"I am not being a little bitch! How would you feel if a complete stranger showed up on your doorstep?!" I whisper shouted back and she scoffed.

"If he was sexy as all hell, and my mate, I would be fine with it!" She whispered angrily back at me. I rolled my eyes.

"But-" I stopped when I heard someone clear their throats. Fuck. We both looked over and saw Leo leaning on the frame with a grin across his face.

"Really girls? I can hear you arguing in the house. Get your asses in here." He said and I shook my head.

"But-" Leo growled, and looked at Jaz who growled at me, and then Leo picked me up and I groaned and hit his back. He chuckled and then walked farther into the house the plopped me down on the couch. It was nice in here.

"Stop being a little bitch!" Jaz said groaning and I growled.

"I'm not being a little bitch!" I said angrily and pouted. She sighed and plopped down next to me. Leo sat down in a lounge chair and chuckled at me. I was actually here right now.