Chapter 3

Chapter 3

3 YEARS LATER

"Ace hurry the hell up!" Jaz screamed from upstairs. I groaned, and gave Melissa an apologetic look. She smiled and shook her head.

"Go. I can handle cooking lunch for now." She said and I kissed her cheek and made my way up to Jazzy's room.

"What? I was helping mom" I huffed and she sighed, and looked at me.

"Come on. The game is starting soon." She said pulling on a jacket.

Let me back up for you all.

After that whole...incident. Jazzy and I were sat down and told everything. Werewolves exist, and we were part of the unfair game. Jazzy was more intrigued than I was. It answered my questions I had, had for years before.

And those things...that killed my parents...were rogues, and I will FOREVER hate their peoples. I'm not ashamed that I am a werewolf, but I'm not pleased. I would rather just live a normal life, but unfortunately, that's inevitable.

We moved a few times, pack to pack, and now we are moving for the last time tomorrow. Tonight mom and dad, AKA Melissa, and Wes that adopted me, are letting Jaz and I go to the last game we'll see here.

"Okay. Fine I'm coming." I said and pulled on my sweatshirt, and pulling my hair back in a pony tail. I haven't really cut it since I was really young. My mom always liked my hair long.

"Come on!" She smiled and dragged me downstairs. I huffed when we got down there, and mom came out and smiled at us.

"Have fun, and be back before midnight. It's a long travel from here to where we're going." She smiled and we nodded, and I grabbed my keys and we made our way out to my car.

~~~~~

The game was over, and Jazzy was over with her boy toy talking with him about us moving. He seemed angry, and upset, and she was too. I groaned and sipped the hot coco I had bought.

"Couples." I shook my head and muttered annoyed. You see after what happened when we were 13, almost being...raped...it could go 2 ways. Jazzy's way where she started doing favors for boys, and sleeping with as many as possible, or my way where I would rather be burned alive than be touched.