Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ella's POV

I got a ride to the pack house by Leo, and at the moment the twins, Butch, Leo and Sebby are in Sebastian's office discussing what has happened, and the 3 men are handing over information to Leo and Sebby.

For me, I am stuck saying the hello's to people that missed me, including my family. Which let me tell you, was so tiring because they said they didn't want me to step foot outside of the house ever again, which made me laugh.

"So you're actually considering staying with Sebastian." Jazzy said as we sat on the balcony in her room. They all had to move into the pack house since I was taken. My parents still lived at the house, but the children had to be under lock and key for the whole 2 months.

"My wolf wants to. And I really don't want to go anywhere else at the moment." I said lying down, as did she. We looked up at the dark sky and saw the stars peeking through. It was well past 9pm, and people were heading off to bed. 

"After you were taken Leo and Sebby wouldn't allow me out of their sight." She chuckled. "They thought that if you were taken, I was next, and they had hope you would end up coming for me instead." She said and her voice started to crack.

"Well...I would have. I had my ways of gaining information." I said and she nodded. And laughed.

"I know. You were always great in situations like those." She said and wiped her face. I smiled and pointed out Orion's Belt. She smiled.

"Yeah, I suppose." I said and my wolf was so happy and calm.

"We all missed you. People that we never even met knew who you were, and everyone seemed so angry. I suppose it's because you are our Luna." She sighed and I nodded and looked at her. She and i had out heads next to each other but upside down to each other. She looked at me and I kissed her nose and laughed. 

I missed this, for more than 2 months. I missed this for 3+ years.

"I surprisingly missed you all too. And I'm happy to be home." I said and she stared at me.

"You just said that...home?" She said shocked. I never call any place 'home'.

"Yes. Home." I sighed and looked back up at the sky. This is now my home, and I'm going to have to get use to it. Not that it's a horrible thing to deal with.