Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Ella's POV

Sebby washed my hair and body. It was awkward but he was a gentleman about it, and I silently thanked god for that. But at the moment I was washing his hair, and oh my was it soft. He enjoyed this because he would groan or moan every now and again.

It made me all hot and bothered, and my wolf wanted to jump his bones. But I had to try to control her. But I wanted to, too.

When I started to wash his body he stared at me intently. I washed over his chest, and muscular back, then down his arms, and then down his torso to his wash board abs. Oh my. My wolf was so horny right now, but I controlled her.

Then his lower half. I smirked inwardly, and he was enjoying me touching him, when my wolf managed to get a sliver of control and grabbed his...thing. He gasped slightly, and his eyes opened and he narrowed his eyes on me. 

"Ella. Don't." He growled and I forced my wolf to stop and she did reluctantly.

"Sorry." I whispered and he placed his hands on my hips, and rubbed circles. I went and washed his hands and he chuckled, but my wolf wanted to touch him again. I swallowed and debated. If we kept going he would mark me...am I ready for that...hell yes, but is he?

I smiled and traced down his abs and giggled at the feeling. He stared at me intently and I moved my hand down to his waist, and traced his 'v' line to his...area.

"Ella unless you want me to mark you tonight I suggest you stop that." He growled but his voice got huskier. I smiled and my wolf started to toy with him. But never let go. I however was laughing inwardly and wanted this.

"Exactly. Unless you don't want to then we won't but I-" He cut me off my kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. 

"We should dry off and take this to the bed." He offered and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and we both got out and he wrapped a towel around his waist then around my body and picked me up and carried me to the bed. I laughed when he plopped me down and removed my towel, and I made him drop his.

"Are you sure." He said and I nodded.

"It's been long enough. Leo marked and mated Jazzy and Calum was marked and mated by Tony. I mean if you don't want to we don't have-" He kissed me again and I loved every second of this.